BULLDOGS RULES

Shorty2011

IM JUST SICK OF ALL THE PEOPLE FROM EAST RUNNING THERE MOUTH ABOUT STUPID STUFF,AND WE HAVENT SAID NOTHIN CAUSE WE ARE NOT LOOKIN FORWARD TO CENTERVILLE AND EAST GAME,CAUSE WE ARE LOOKIN TOWARD OUR GAMES ONE AT A TIME. SO IF YOU THINK WE ARE THINKING ABOUT THAT GAME, WERE NOT UNTIL THE WEEK BEFORE THE GAME....AND WHAT I HATE IS YOU GUYS RUN YOUR MOUTHS,AND IF WE SAY SOMETHING BACK, EVERYBODY IS LIKE QUIT PICKING ON EAST AND CRAP LIKE THAT AND IT GETS REALLY ANNOYING.......

The only bashing threads I have seen on here are of East getting bashed,does it feel good to kick a team when they are down like that? I dont see anybody talking about the Centerville/East game but you. I am looking forward to it to meet the one that called us Idiots. Cant wait to address that. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only bashing threads I have seen on here are of East getting bashed,does it feel good to kick a team when they are down like that? I dont see anybody talking about the Centerville/East game but you. I am looking forward to it to meet the one that called us Idiots. Cant wait to address that. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I wish you would go back to the post you speak of and reread. Then if you are still upset, I am sorry for you. Do what you think is right. Congrats to East on your last game. Now you have your 1st score, it will keep getting better. Ya'll have fun.

Bulldogs rule,but for how long?I will answer that for you,1 more year after Scott leaves Swenson will head back home for Huntington.And for the future Hickmaan County Bulldogs has not got any ATHELETES coming out of the middle school were as there is many talented athletes headed to East High from East middle.

SO far this year, bulldogs have been undefeated an plan on stayin that way, they have all had their PAPA K JOE'S BAR B Q though so east might wanna get down here and try some so maybe they could score a t/d or 2, or not......anyways that state farm sign about go eagles or whatever has gotta go, u are in Cville, u represent Cville!!!!BULLDOGS ROCK!!!

By the way bulldogs, doesnt eagle sound good to eat for the rest of our lives,yep sounds good to me, so thats how it will be!!

And another shot at East... Where is the cheerdog ( whatever her name is) ,she should be on here trying to stop all the shots at Centerville. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> AGAIN............. Another peice of garbage via Centerville. hope you feel bigger and better after taking the cheap shot ...... Why do YOU keeptalkin about the EAST/CENTERVILLE GAME ? I guess it must be on your simple little mind pretty heavy.

And another shot at East... Where is the cheerdog ( whatever her name is) ,she should be on here trying to stop all the shots at Centerville. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> AGAIN............. Another peice of garbage via Centerville. hope you feel bigger and better after taking the cheap shot ...... Why do YOU keeptalkin about the EAST/CENTERVILLE GAME ? I guess it must be on your simple little mind pretty heavy.

i just think this shorty person is making a fool of themself. this whole topic was uncalled for. its good to compliment your team on here but we already closed the post with all the east and centerville bashing each other. once again its only week 5 we dont play each other till week 9. and honestly im pretty nervous about that game. i mean someone from their school has already vandalized our press box. that game could go either way--either were all gonna be civil to each other and get a long or theres gonna be plenty of yelling at each other or maybe even some fights who knows. i hope that doesnt happen though.

but to defend hickman co real quick--stop all this yall are gonna stink in 2 years after sowell leaves. yall dont know that just like yall cant prove that east is gonna be awesome in 2 years. if yall keep that coach yall might not have very many players. heck yall are down to 30 players already. im not sayin that to bash east i have friends that play for east and i also have some that just quit the team. but stop making predictions that yall cant prove.

okayy slits-shady i put my two sense in for ya :]]

i just think this shorty person is making a fool of themself. this whole topic was uncalled for. its good to compliment your team on here but we already closed the post with all the east and centerville bashing each other. once again its only week 5 we dont play each other till week 9. and honestly im pretty nervous about that game. i mean someone from their school has already vandalized our press box. that game could go either way--either were all gonna be civil to each other and get a long or theres gonna be plenty of yelling at each other or maybe even some fights who knows. i hope that doesnt happen though.

but to defend hickman co real quick--stop all this yall are gonna stink in 2 years after sowell leaves. yall dont know that just like yall cant prove that east is gonna be awesome in 2 years. if yall keep that coach yall might not have very many players. heck yall are down to 30 players already. im not sayin that to bash east i have friends that play for east and i also have some that just quit the team. but stop making predictions that yall cant prove.

okayy slits-shady i put my two sense in for ya :]]

Atta Girl!!!!

Lewis County is really looking forward to meeting you all, I am sure Camden will be too in the playoffs. Please, refrain from bashing East, they might come to haunt you in years to come....Psst, there will be football long after this year.

wow thanks for pointing it out that there is gonna be football after this year. gosh i thought this was the last year. ha my bad !!!

Lewis County is really looking forward to meeting you all, I am sure Camden will be too in the playoffs. Please, refrain from bashing East, they might come to haunt you in years to come....Psst, there will be football long after this year.

Looking at your Fairview score, their probably looking forward to meeting you too. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Ask not for whom the bell tolls, it may toll for thee......

Looking at your Fairview score, their probably looking forward to meeting you too. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Ask not for whom the bell tolls, it may toll for thee......

Trust me, Lewis Co. didn't show up to play at Fairview. They were just going through the motions. Not as physical as I though Lewis Co. would be. Hickman Co. better not underestimate the Panthers.

Trust me, Lewis Co. didn't show up to play at Fairview. They were just going through the motions. Not as physical as I though Lewis Co. would be. Hickman Co. better not underestimate the Panthers.

Sounds like its the other way around to me. I don't see Hickman Co. folks on here antagonizing the LC. It'll be one whale of a game though don't you think?