Jo Byrns vs Forrest

wholder

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The player you are talking about is #3 Lavell Quezaire and he ran a 4.65-8th grade,4.62-9th grade,this year ran a 4.6. fourty. And thats coming from a reliable source since I watched him run them and I just asked him today to make sure those were right: : - )

Thank you rocketman1 for shedding some somewhat believable light on this subject. You are a gentleman and a scholar. Even a flat 4.6/40 is motoring along pretty good for a 10th grader. I assume that time is without pads on. What type of surface was he on? Sounds ticky-tack but it makes a difference. Try running in a field with 15 pounds strapped on or in shorts/T-shirt on a track. But, if the dude ran a 4.38 he would be averaging a min. of 200 total yards per regardless of classification. And, he' ain't nowhere near that.

Despite having Deion in the backfield, I am sticking to my original prediction:

Forrest 7

Jo Byrns 40

J B keep talking sh-- your time is comming soon

Boy I Bet JoByrns Hasn't heard this Staement Before. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

That's original cheapshot, you Sniveling Lil Twit, Gimme your address I'll Send Ya 12 Bucks and You Can go Away!

Thank you rocketman1 for shedding some somewhat believable light on this subject. You are a gentleman and a scholar. Even a flat 4.6/40 is motoring along pretty good for a 10th grader. I assume that time is without pads on. What type of surface was he on? Sounds ticky-tack but it makes a difference. Try running in a field with 15 pounds strapped on or in shorts/T-shirt on a track. But, if the dude ran a 4.38 he would be averaging a min. of 200 total yards per regardless of classification. And, he' ain't nowhere near that.

Despite having Deion in the backfield, I am sticking to my original prediction:

Forrest 7

Jo Byrns 40

No Problem, and they run there fourties on the road right next to the old gym. so im sure there would be a little bit of difference on grass. Also everyone knows you cant depend on a 40 either. you have to have football speed. and as for my prediction of course im going with Forrest ha ha 27-24. I'm hoping for a good game friday night. Our team knows we have to step our game up if were gonna compete.

Step it up, Gas it up, Revamp it, It makes no Difference JoByrns will Trash it. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I got an Idea Chuck your Program And Move into JoByrns District and then JoByrns can Play in 2A. Now that's how

you can get rid of them. Until then though the whoopings will continue. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It will all come out on the field. No matter what the score, Forrest will come to battle, and when the dust clears everyone on the field from Jo Byrns will know they where in one. Talking heads will come and go, but it all gets done on the field. The sad part is when grown men have to belittle young warriors because of something in thier past didn't go the way they wanted. Jo Byrns has a great team, that is well coached, and probably the best QB in D1A. That is a difference maker, but don't underestimate the heart and soul of a team. Stranger things have happened in football than Forrest defeating a Jo Byrns. Coach Stacey and his staff will have Rockets ready, and Forrest will not rely on one player to do the job. We have several weapons this year, and more heart than I have seen from the boys in awhile. This bunch does not like to loose. I hope it's close, and believe it will be. Throw out the stats, shut the mouths of the old men, and let the boys play ball. Let's try to remember that these are young men out there trying there best who read this board, and know that if you can't say anything good, or decent, save your breath. Forrest Gump's momma might say, " If you can't say something good about someone, don't say nothing at all". RUN FORREST RUN

Step it up, Gas it up, Revamp it, It makes no Difference JoByrns will Trash it. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I got an Idea Chuck your Program And Move into JoByrns District and then JoByrns can Play in 2A. Now that's how

you can get rid of them. Until then though the whoopings will continue. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Butchie,,,,, Dude i already told you to put that stuff down,,,,you are freakeing these people out,,,,so when you gonna make your way up to a jbs game /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

You know what i might come your next home game. But you have to promise not to whoop me for all the ribbing i've done against ya. Is there alot of security up there? I might need Moto to pull ya off me. But I'll make it to the next home game I'll check your schedule and make it happen. And no kicking between the legs and crap you bruiser. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />