lewis co at waverly

Fire Walker 1985

If waverly is the same team they have been for 5 wks, and they have been deemed with injuries, even with all your players healthy really you know your team is in for a down yr. We had an off game and some lack luster performance but you will not be so lucky the game will be on fridaynight... and then let's see if we are still a playoff state contention team... goodluck to alll AS for the better team (0-5) to 4-0 hmmm the better team wow you really know your football...lol

Waverly could have 5 of the best players they have ever had on there team and still not win, with the other guys they have.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isay lewis 35-0.Coach Sharp is not going to run it up on a lesser opponent.Where is Papatiger at?Did someone finally get him to quit posting on here?He was good entertainment.Where you at papa?Lets here how if waverly had all its starters they would beat LC.quote]

HEY GUY JUST STOP IT WOULDN'T MATTER IF THEY DID HAVE ALL THERE STARTERS, LEWIS CO. WOULD STILL BEAT THEM. I SAY LC 41 WAVERLY 6 AND THAT 6 COMES LATE AGIANEST LC FRESHMAN TEAM. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I WOULDN'T DOUGHT IF LEWIS CO. THERE SEASON HIGH IN TOTAL OFFENCE.

So you want to brag about running the score up against Waverly! Even before you play them huh? I guess you would like to kick the crutch out from under a fellow with a broke leg while you are at it?You might be Waverly but I can't wait until you loud mouths play Hickman County. While you been playing pansies for years, the Dawgs have been in 4-A waiting on this day! That will get real ugly and the Meriwther Lewis Countians will be the ones wiping the mud off their faces!

Oh I sit and get amused just thiking about it!

So you want to brag about running the score up against Waverly! Even before you play them huh? I guess you would like to kick the crutch out from under a fellow with a broke leg while you are at it?You might be Waverly but I can't wait until you loud mouths play Hickman County. While you been playing pansies for years, the Dawgs have been in 4-A waiting on this day! That will get real ugly and the Meriwther Lewis Countians will be the ones wiping the mud off their faces!

Oh I sit and get amused just thiking about it!

dont u know lewis co. has played hickman for a long time theres no surpise they have a good ball team but thats 4 a later time i dont believe lewis co will run it up they will make sure there lead is safe an call off the dogs

Waverly could have 5 of the best players they have ever had on there team and still not win, with the other guys they have.

I might have to disagree with that comment. Waverly is not up to par this year. It happens and we have all been there. However, their time will come and rolls will be reversed. It is not about records and who is the best team. As a former tiger, it is about the comradery and memories football players take with them after it is all over with. Good luck to both teams and remember you never know when your next play will be your last, so leave it on the field.

Old School

"Are you ready *ell yeah, Are you sure *amn straight, gooooooooo tigers kick ******* *ss "

I might have to disagree with that comment. Waverly is not up to par this year. It happens and we have all been there. However, their time will come and rolls will be reversed. It is not about records and who is the best team. As a former tiger, it is about the comradery and memories football players take with them after it is all over with. Good luck to both teams and remember you never know when your next play will be your last, so leave it on the field.

Old School

"Are you ready *ell yeah, Are you sure *amn straight, gooooooooo tigers kick ******* *ss "

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Great job Tigers. Got a few guys back. Coach Graves went with a freshman qb and all underclass line tonight just to swap things up. Lewis scores on a blocked punt first series and scored two more times with a short field. Tigers held the Panthers to 7 in the second half. And before you guys get on here talking, LC starters stayed in until 4 minutes to go in the game and at the same time, Waverly put more subs in. 28-0, not too bad. Not a win, but not bad.

Waverly has struggled because of injuries all year, but going into tonight the teams they had played had lost a total of 4 games between them. Probably the toughest schedule in the state in AA.

But I hate to break it to LC, the best team we have played so far this year is Hickman County.

I believe it was 94. He got 47 on one carry though. He's tough to bring down. Good strong back. No one got 100 yards though.

Total offense was 288 yards for LC and 127 for Waverly I think.

Appreciate the info..... He is a good back, he put up good numbers aganist mTp & just wanna see what he goes for each week. Thanks.

Great job Tigers. Got a few guys back. Coach Graves went with a freshman qb and all underclass line tonight just to swap things up. Lewis scores on a blocked punt first series and scored two more times with a short field. Tigers held the Panthers to 7 in the second half. And before you guys get on here talking, LC starters stayed in until 4 minutes to go in the game and at the same time, Waverly put more subs in. 28-0, not too bad. Not a win, but not bad.

Waverly has struggled because of injuries all year, but going into tonight the teams they had played had lost a total of 4 games between them. Probably the toughest schedule in the state in AA.

But I hate to break it to LC, the best team we have played so far this year is Hickman County.

Papa, what game were you at? The subs came in on offense after LC scored to start the second half making it 28-0 and Coach Sharp had the second offense take a knee, not letting them score. by the way, Greve had 94 yards on only 8 carries, over 10 yards a carry. and don't hate breaking the news to us, we know how good HC is, and I take that as a pretty good omen, because because the last time you told LC how much better a team was, Camden 2005, LC won the regional title beating them 38-21 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />