lewis co at waverly

Fire Walker 1985

I was very impressed with how hard Waverly played right up until the end of the game. They, like Fairview, never let down or quit and this speaks volumes for their coaches and kids. I overheard Waverly's coach say after the game that the best 2 weeks of practices they've had was Hickman and Lewis County weeks. I think that is a good sign for the Waverly program. I hope the people stay with them through this trying time. Good luck the rest of the way Tigers!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ we had 3 td's called back in the 3 qtr. in a row .

if the refs had wanted to call it you would have had many more. #74 hit someone in the back on every play fromn scrimmage

i forgot this was cheerleadin any real lineman holds grabs claws slaps what ever it takes to block the other guy

[ we had 3 td's called back in the 3 qtr. in a row .

if the refs had wanted to call it you would have had many more. #74 hit someone in the back on every play fromn scrimmage

Have you seen #74???Why would he have to hit sum1 in the back,the guy is 6'4" 315lbs. he'll take you on face to face,i promise.Besides i kno the kid, hes a real class act, not the type to take cheap shots, dont go tarnishing reputations just cause you got mad.o by the way, theres another game this week!!!MOVE ON!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />