Camden v.s Westview

Ctownfootball

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know for sure but Berry is probably 18. He's is a senior. That means the press can write what ever they want to about him. Glad his injury isn't too bad. I tore my minscus twice. Once they repaired it and it was about a 3 month recovery. The second time they removed 90% of it and I walked out of the hospital. I was back to normal in a few weeks. Hopefuly Barry will be back to normal before long and in plenty of time for the playoffs.

I dont know for sure but Berry is probably 18. He's is a senior. That means the press can write what ever they want to about him. Glad his injury isn't too bad. I tore my minscus twice. Once they repaired it and it was about a 3 month recovery. The second time they removed 90% of it and I walked out of the hospital. I was back to normal in a few weeks. Hopefuly Barry will be back to normal before long and in plenty of time for the playoffs.

According to the Doctor performing the surgery it will be about two weeks, but I know with these types of things its toch and go. You can say a certain amount of time and it take a while before they're back to 100% but I hope Spencer Berry handles the situation right. I can say that Berry cares a lot for the appearance and play of this team. He cares an extremely large amount about how this yeams plays each and every week. He'll be very supportive of the team this week in practice and at the game.