Hampton vs West Greene

HamptonBulldogs1

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its amazing how the Alliance has completely taken over Carter Co. and these forums. You hardly here a peep out of the creekers anymore. Thats because they are scared because they know they can't out talk us and they can't out play us. We have the trophies to prove it. The Region 1 title has belonged to the Alliance ever since 1999 and its going to stay with the Alliance. So Creekers get ready to bow down once again. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Now as everyone knows, the Dogs will be heavily favored to win this game by just about any margin they care to score friday night. However, I've been to a few West Greene games in the past that were a bit too close for my comfort for most of the games. Hopefully the Dogs will keep their focus they showed last week and keep the improvement coming along. No-one is so mighty they can't be caught by surprise from time to time. That said, I don't think the Buffaloes will be able to knock the Dogs off, I just think that Hampton should take care of business and THEN slap themselves on the back. Go Dogs!

Now as everyone knows, the Dogs will be heavily favored to win this game by just about any margin they care to score friday night. However, I've been to a few West Greene games in the past that were a bit too close for my comfort for most of the games. Hopefully the Dogs will keep their focus they showed last week and keep the improvement coming along. No-one is so mighty they can't be caught by surprise from time to time. That said, I don't think the Buffaloes will be able to knock the Dogs off, I just think that Hampton should take care of business and THEN slap themselves on the back. Go Dogs!

The Big Blue Alliance is going to do just that. Take care of business. We've got about four weeks til Cloudland invades the Creek and destroys them for the 25th time in 26 years. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> And we've gotta take care of them muffins from Cosby. I say #85 will get hurt in the first quarter. I pancaked him so many times last year that Aunt Jemimah ran out of syrup! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> And if I had another year, I'd do it again. I promise you, we're that good. The Blue Alliance is the best. We've got the titles to prove it and no matter how high the muffins rise up, we're gonna flatten'em back down. West Greene and Cosby should combine to form a giant muffin. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />