East Hickman Eagles vs. Adamsville Cardinals

mountain mafia

We look extremely good one minute and then terrible the next. That goes with the territory when you are young. We have some talented receivers as you might have seen rom some f the catches. They were tough catches eventhough it was not against your starters. Thanks for the hospitality and good luckthe rest of the year.

Cardinals are playing for keep here on out better be ready every week.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never quit supporting the kids and coaches. It will make big differences own the road. Is this your homecoming? IF soThe Cardinals play a lot harder on those nights.

The worst thing for East fans to do is to stop supporting!!!! This team needs all the support they can get... Most people dont understand that it is normal for a first year team to struggle like this... Young players + New coaching staff can create a number of problems... I think East is doing fine.. Ill be satisfied if they get a little better each week because I know that Coach Jones and the rest of the staff understand what to do in this situation... It takes time to build a winning program... The best thing I can say to East fans is to be patient... The wins will come soon enough... I feel like people thought East had a chance to compete this year... They dont{ its a building program} give it time people... Cuz Ive got a feeling that Coach Jones is brewing a Monster...

Good Luck Coach Jones, Hatley and the Eagles!!!!!

Never quit supporting the kids and coaches. It will make big differences own the road. Is this your homecoming? IF soThe Cardinals play a lot harder on those nights.

Hickman County people not supporting an athletic program or it's coaches?.....Uumm, I guess it has spread to the East side of the County now. Hickman County is famous for not supporting coaches or teams. I guess some administration in Hickman County would rather not listen to parents complain why their little boy is not playing? East Hickman got the best possible person to coach their football team. Matt Jones is a tireless worker with a VAST knowledge of the game. He is trying to win games and build a program with kids who have never played football before. They just want to wear a jersey because it is new. The people in East just need to realize that it is going to take time to build the program. East was thrown into the fire by having to play a varsity schedule in year one! It would have been better if they could have played a JV & Freshman schedule this first year. But instead, Coach Jones and staff have to take their lumps and know it will get better with time. To the people of East: Support your program as a whole, not just your own kid!!!!! Coach Jones: Good luck! It will get better /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hickman County people not supporting an athletic program or it's coaches?.....Uumm, I guess it has spread to the East side of the County now. Hickman County is famous for not supporting coaches or teams. I guess some administration in Hickman County would rather not listen to parents complain why their little boy is not playing? East Hickman got the best possible person to coach their football team. Matt Jones is a tireless worker with a VAST knowledge of the game. He is trying to win games and build a program with kids who have never played football before. They just want to wear a jersey because it is new. The people in East just need to realize that it is going to take time to build the program. East was thrown into the fire by having to play a varsity schedule in year one! It would have been better if they could have played a JV & Freshman schedule this first year. But instead, Coach Jones and staff have to take their lumps and know it will get better with time. To the people of East: Support your program as a whole, not just your own kid!!!!! Coach Jones: Good luck! It will get better /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Man I feel some build up in that post....If I am correct (on who this is) you have a great point!!!! In my opinion, you would still be there if they had supported you!!!! Coach Jones seems to be a great guy and hard worker...I just think HC in general gets caught up in not wanting to jump into hot water and take the heat for a man that is doing a great job. Maybe that will change....

??????? who said anything about the program not getting supported? They have all the support they could want. at Richland the East fans outnumbered the Home fans, they have all the support needed. Coaches /Players have 100% support. There are some bad apples that still have not been weeded out ( parents/players) but I think it is coming soon. I am just watching the show. Coach Jones does not play the head game with them, if you screw up ,show disrespect ,break team rules your gone........no questions. It frustrates the ones that have been allowed to show thier butt all these years. I have heard several parents since the season has started try to gather a little following, making claims of poor coaching, they should of stayed in Centerville, we have made a big mistake. The only ones listening are the same old head cases that have plaged any program they are associated with. Rome wasnt built in a day........... This is just some bumps in the road. They'll fix the bumps and move on.

??????? who said anything about the program not getting supported? They have all the support they could want. at Richland the East fans outnumbered the Home fans, they have all the support needed. Coaches /Players have 100% support. There are some bad apples that still have not been weeded out ( parents/players) but I think it is coming soon. I am just watching the show. Coach Jones does not play the head game with them, if you screw up ,show disrespect ,break team rules your gone........no questions. It frustrates the ones that have been allowed to show thier butt all these years. I have heard several parents since the season has started try to gather a little following, making claims of poor coaching, they should of stayed in Centerville, we have made a big mistake. The only ones listening are the same old head cases that have plaged any program they are associated with. Rome wasnt built in a day........... This is just some bumps in the road. They'll fix the bumps and move on.

WEll SAID!!!!

Now, I have the upmost admiration for Coach Jones taking this job and I am sure he is doing a great job. However the support factor 1st down was talking about may not be so much the parents as in the High Up admin.. If I had to guess that is what he was refering to... Best of Luck to all involved!!!

WEll SAID!!!!

Now, I have the upmost admiration for Coach Jones taking this job and I am sure he is doing a great job. However the support factor 1st down was talking about may not be so much the parents as in the High Up admin.. If I had to guess that is what he was refering to... Best of Luck to all involved!!!

I love to hear everyone on here talk on how good Coach Jones is for this new program... As a former player of his, I can tell you straight up that he is gonna work his butt off to get this team where it needs to be. He is known for being a "sraight-forward" kind of guy!!!! The players will have to do it his way or play somewhere else.... Keep working East!!!!