East Hickman Eagles vs. Adamsville Cardinals

mountain mafia

ziegler,

Let me ask you a question. I have the utmost respect for you guys because you never quit battling.

Between Stewart County and Adamsville, can you give me you perspective on those two teams seeing that you guys have played both teams? I would just like to hear you opinion.

Goodluck the rest of the year. Keep battling and a win wil come your way. The first one is always the hardest so keep working your butts off and they will come. Great game guys.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well we played a much better game defensively against SC,even though the score didnt reflect it because we hadnt punched the ball in the endzone yet,but they only had 130 yrds total on us and we never really gave up any big plays over 10 yards,except for like 1 play.

I think you guys have a good chance but SC is a tough team...It should be a very good and interesting game.

Thanks zeigler. I had been told the same thing. Good luck to you guys. I looked at your schedule and could see you posibly winning 2 ball games and possibly 3 if you get some breaks go your way. I think you guys are going to be tough in a couple of years and will be surprising some folks on the field. Here's to a solid and injury free rest of the season.

Mountain Mafia.....Help me out....Word on the Street is that there was am IMPLOSION last Friday night @ Richland. I heard that a couple of Parents (which shall remain nameless) errupted on Coach Jones after the game beacuse he refused to play their son because of a pouting stint in the locker room at half time. I heard that one of the parents said "my son has a chance at a scholarship and you ruined it" or something to that affect. I was just wandering if that was the case and I knew you be able to get the scoop!!!! Poor Coach Jones!!!!

It wasnt a pouting stint, but there is definelty a few psychos (parents) in the stands....... one of them I am sure is the SUPER DAD who tells the stories back when he played ball for Hickman county....... I wish they could ban that jerk and his screaming mad wife from the games......it would be a whole lot more peaceful. All he is doing is undermining the whole thing I wish it would come to a head so they can move on. Coach is doing a good job, I personally would change a few things that have not worked at all, but he is doing fine.

It wasnt a pouting stint, but there is definelty a few psychos (parents) in the stands....... one of them I am sure is the SUPER DAD who tells the stories back when he played ball for Hickman county....... I wish they could ban that jerk and his screaming mad wife from the games......it would be a whole lot more peaceful. All he is doing is undermining the whole thing I wish it would come to a head so they can move on. Coach is doing a good job, I personally would change a few things that have not worked at all, but he is doing fine.

[/q

Coach Jones is doing the best for what he has to do work with right now!!!! In a few years everything will be just fine when he gets some experienced players, but for now the parents need to just shut up and watch and stop antagonizing the coaches!!!! If the parents dont like that::::MOVE TO ANOTHER SCHOOL!!!!

GOOD LUCK COACH JONES, HATLEY AND THE EAGLES!!!!!!

CW SUPPORTS YOU!!!!

Eagles I saw you facilities before the game I also saw how hard you boys played even when it was evident you did not have a chance to win, you never quit. As long as you keep that determination and play hard with heart the rest will take care of itself. Goodluck!! Here's to getting your first win this week .

Well, that narrowed it down. I had my short list down to three but that convinced me of who it probably was.

Well, that narrowed it down. I had my short list down to three but that convinced me of who it probably was.

Oh my, I am rolling on the floor.............. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> That hit the nail on the head. lol lol lol , that one is bad, by far the worse,........ but there are still a few more, i wish they would leave the kids and coaches alone and let them play. Keep up the good job Eagles , you are climbing the mountain.