East Hickman Eagles vs. Adamsville Cardinals

mountain mafia

I hoe you guys are ready for some angry Cardinals rolling into town. They have cranked up practice a couple of notches this week and will continue to do so each and every week. I think this is the game the cardinals start realizing their full potential.

What is the best way into east hickman? Do not want to miss this mad bunch of red birds.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hoe you guys are ready for some angry Cardinals rolling into town. They have cranked up practice a couple of notches this week and will continue to do so each and every week. I think this is the game the cardinals start realizing their full potential.

What is the best way into east hickman? Do not want to miss this mad bunch of red birds.

Depending on where Adamsville is.... cuz I have no idea,,, Id say either through Dickson or Columbia????

We would probably hit

I-40 around Parsons.

We are located right on the line between Hardin and Mcnairy counties. We are very close to shiloh millitary park and pickwick lake. ALmost due south of lexington.

ok Well im at college in Jackson at Lambuth University but im from Dickson County.. Coach Jones was my defensive coordinator at Creekwood before he took over at East Hickman this year.... If I were you I would go East on I-40 and get off at Dickson {exit 172}.. This will be the second Dickson exit... When you get off turn left and go straight... You will come to a big intersection in Lyles, TN go straight through and the school is on the left just a few miles past the intersection... It takes about 10-15 minutes to get to the school after you get off the interstate...

Important:Once you get off the interstate and turn left, just stay straight until you come to the school on your right!!!!

There's not a good way to go. It' probably faster to go north through Lexington and hit I-40 and go to Dickson exit 172 like downtheline said, but here's a couple of other options.

Go north on highway 22 and pick up 100 east to Decaturville, Linden and on through Centerville. At the 100/7 intersection, take higway 7 south.

The most direct route is to take highway 64 east and catch the Natchez Trace. Get off at Fly on highway 7 and head north. The 50 mph speed limit will slow you down.........and the deer.

It's going to take you a couple of hours no matter how you go.

Thanks guys speed will not have a lot to do with it as I will be in line with the big yellow dog. Looks like 40 to dickson is best bet.

How has practice been for the eagles. It is cranking in the land of "Walking Tall". We had a nother good day of hard practice. I hope you guys are strapped up and ready. 'Cause the bird is about to fly.

I have not seen east play yet but I have followed their program this season a little bit. I will tell you Adamsville is the most talented team you have faced so far. The freshman qb could put up huge numbers this week. Either running back can go the distance at any moment. Josh Carroll in the middle will make your running backs understand hitting. The cards are embarrassed at the way they played at Camden against a very good team. I look for the Cardinals to get backj on track this week in a big way.

Adamsville 49

East Hickman 14

No offense to Adamsville one bit,but East has played some very good teams so far...through the 1st 4 games the opponents combined record is is 13-3....

Still looking for a great game this friday under the lights.Alot of emotion will be put into this game,and maybe I'll get to pick off that QB you are talking about /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

No offense to Adamsville one bit,but East has played some very good teams so far...through the 1st 4 games the opponents combined record is is 13-3....

Still looking for a great game this friday under the lights.Alot of emotion will be put into this game,and maybe I'll get to pick off that QB you are talking about /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

None taken! Being an A'ville fan I hope we win! Looking forward to visiting your town Friday. Any good places to eat in Lyles, TN? /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Hope for an exciting game. Remember; play fair, play hard & "LET THE BONE ROLL BABY"!

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

We would probably hit

I-40 around Parsons.

We are located right on the line between Hardin and Mcnairy counties. We are very close to shiloh millitary park and pickwick lake. ALmost due south of lexington.

Best way to go is like you said. Take 22 North and then 100 East to 69 North. Then take I-40 to exit 172. I would NOT take Natchez Trace Parkway.

I'm not an Adamsville fan at all, but as for a prediction, Adamsville rolls big. Your game with Stewart Co. coming up will be a huge game as the winner will receive the #3 seed. However, I predict both will end up getting in, with the loser receiving one of the at-large bids. I know McNairy Central is a big rivalry for you guys, but if this 9 Region plans continues (which I have heard that Ronnie Carter wants to do this with all 5 classifications), you guys would be better off playing Middleton or Scotts Hill.

None taken! Being an A'ville fan I hope we win! Looking forward to visiting your town Friday. Any good places to eat in Lyles, TN? /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Hope for an exciting game. Remember; play fair, play hard & "LET THE BONE ROLL BABY"!

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Lyles is a very small community, so I wouldnt guarantee any place to eat... However, If you get off of exit 172 in Dickson, when you turn left headed to East Hickman there is an Ol Charleys's on the left... You cant miss it... and there is also a Cracker Barrel to the right of the exit.. If you take A right off exit 172 you are now in Dickson and there is any kind of resturant you want... I would suggest either Ol Charleys or Cracker Barrel cuz they are right off the exit... Have a safe trip and good luck!!!!

No offense taken, but you will see what I am talking about Friday night. We are very talented, but very young. OUr kids have started making the turn and should be ready to bust out htis week. They did not like being selected for homecoming. We control our own destiny as far as playoffs and it starts with winning this week, eventhough it is non region. I think the fact you guys played a regular schedule will help you in the future.

Lyles is a very small community, so I wouldnt guarantee any place to eat... However, If you get off of exit 172 in Dickson, when you turn left headed to East Hickman there is an Ol Charleys's on the left... You cant miss it... and there is also a Cracker Barrel to the right of the exit.. If you take A right off exit 172 you are now in Dickson and there is any kind of resturant you want... I would suggest either Ol Charleys or Cracker Barrel cuz they are right off the exit... Have a safe trip and good luck!!!!

Thanks downtheline! Appreciate the info. Are you a player for Lambuth?