perry county v. Zion Christian

vikingpride

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats to zion christian.. perry co boys keep your heads up, you guys worked your butts off. there were several bad calls made by the refs and the coaches. coach should pass the pall to outside more instead of running up the middle everytime. lets just get ready for homecoming next week against cornersville.

Whats going on with Perry this year.......I thought they had a solid chance at being forth and making the playoffs this year........now they have to struggle just to get their first win......"whats up"

blind vision from the top spot!! poor leadership. the kids that got beat this year are the same J.V. kids that beat Zion last year and only gave up six. Zion came ready to play and maybe PC overlooked them... who knows.

congrats to Zion on thier first region win.

Congrats to Zion and everybody who is part of that organization. Zion has a great group of guys on that team this year and a coaching staff who would do anything for them. Was it just me or did PC play calling seem very limited, I got there at the beginning of the second half and really only saw the one sweet play and them a dive play the whole time. As for PC keep fighting guys, I know how it feels trying to fight for that first win. It will come, maybe not in the way or the time you want it to but it will. Congrats again to Zion its good to see you guys getting some wins and building a good team for next year.

Congrats to Zion and everybody who is part of that organization. Zion has a great group of guys on that team this year and a coaching staff who would do anything for them. Was it just me or did PC play calling seem very limited, I got there at the beginning of the second half and really only saw the one sweet play and them a dive play the whole time. As for PC keep fighting guys, I know how it feels trying to fight for that first win. It will come, maybe not in the way or the time you want it to but it will. Congrats again to Zion its good to see you guys getting some wins and building a good team for next year.

I agree bigcenter--PC will get their win in time-this team has some very young players-there are some that this is their first year ever to play so they are really trying to build their team out of young men here. There were lots of seniors left last year so lets give it time and try not to dog the coaches and players as they are all really working hard right now. There are some that really like to do that you know. But what good comes out of doing that? They need support right now. Good luck Coach Harrison and your staff and the players. Keep your heads high. Things will get better in time.

as TCA fan, we saw some pretty good games with PC. but the team that is out there now is not the same team we played in the Spring. that team was not an 0-5 team. i know they had some young kids out there but #11 and #7 made up a lot for them. and the little wing was pretty good too. have those players quit.

keep your heads up and play hard... the wins will come.

blind vision from the top spot!! poor leadership. the kids that got beat this year are the same J.V. kids that beat Zion last year and only gave up six. Zion came ready to play and maybe PC overlooked them... who knows.

congrats to Zion on thier first region win.

pc got of to slow start let zion put 24 on bord in frist quartr but they came back and made up 4 that. could have tide game at the end if coach had gon 4 feild goal insted of tryng to run up middle all the time. everbody has figurd u out coach so y dont u com up with some new plays. pc has good playrs they dont desserve this.

I agree bigcenter--PC will get their win in time-this team has some very young players-there are some that this is their first year ever to play so they are really trying to build their team out of young men here. There were lots of seniors left last year so lets give it time and try not to dog the coaches and players as they are all really working hard right now. There are some that really like to do that you know. But what good comes out of doing that? They need support right now. Good luck Coach Harrison and your staff and the players. Keep your heads high. Things will get better in time.

who r u talkin abot that never played befor? some of them did not ploy lst yr but they have playd before. u r just makin excuses. and nobody is doging playuers they r doin best they can with bad coaching. gill webb made bad desison fring coach bradly. his team is 5-1 rigt now.

as TCA fan, we saw some pretty good games with PC. but the team that is out there now is not the same team we played in the Spring. that team was not an 0-5 team. i know they had some young kids out there but #11 and #7 made up a lot for them. and the little wing was pretty good too. have those players quit.

keep your heads up and play hard... the wins will come.

no they did not quite they r still ther and r still playin hard #11 reed shoud be a su[perstar and #7philips had awsome game fri night. who wsa litle wing u r talkin about? was it tha cambell kid? he is still there to he is a prety good litle player i think hes only a sophmore if he grows a few mor inches he will be a forse in tha futuer. but this is reed and philips last yr i feel 4 them.

pc got of to slow start let zion put 24 on bord in frist quartr but they came back and made up 4 that. could have tide game at the end if coach had gon 4 feild goal insted of tryng to run up middle all the time. everbody has figurd u out coach so y dont u com up with some new plays. pc has good playrs they dont desserve this.

you know for all the bad the things you talk about with PC, you never bring up the good. like how PC made the adjustments to put themselves back in the game instead of just laying down and quiting. and before you go off i under stand that you did say "but they came back and made up 4 that", but you are really good at giving back hand compliments. as for the end of the game it look like to me they were trying to get reed on the outside edge, not run up the middle, and the feild goal from where the fumble was at the end of the game would have been close to 50 yards. But hey you have your opinions just like I do, so say what you want, but remeber you may be eating your words some day!

no they did not quite they r still ther and r still playin hard #11 reed shoud be a su[perstar and #7philips had awsome game fri night. who wsa litle wing u r talkin about? was it tha cambell kid? he is still there to he is a prety good litle player i think hes only a sophmore if he grows a few mor inches he will be a forse in tha futuer. but this is reed and philips last yr i feel 4 them.

Phillips and Campbell had a great game on the defensive end. That was the D-Money who made all-state last year in action! It is a shame that this is Reed and Phillips' last year. And yes, Campbell is a sophomore.