Volunteer vs Bell County KY

flyinfalcon

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if Volunteers pattern of winning is a fluke or not.

Bell County is usually tough in their classification in Kentucky. but Bell county cannot compare to some of the great teams of NE TN. Volunteer should be able to win this non conference game against a smaller school again, despite how tough Bell County seems. whatever the case, if Bell County wins then the Falcons season......? Perhaps it'll be like the other 20+ years- Just another season with a little hype? OR maybe VHS is the real deal and they'll soar??? We'll all know in November

well if the falcons keep it up they can finish in the top 2 in the confrence.They proved that they have one of the best defenses in east tenn and their offense is coming along....people need to forget about the first 2 games cause the team thats playin now is the team that we all expected to see and this moron above me^.....needs to see that.

i wish rover would do us all a favor and role over and shut up /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I like Bell, but I know nothing about Volunteer. Bell might have the best kicker in the nation. He made a 56 yarder a couple of weeks back, so if it comes down to a close game Bell has the edge there. How good is Volunteer at stopping the run because Bell runs the wishbone?

Well just a little bit on the volunteer's defense that i am proud to say i was apart of last year. Well just do this go to www.tricitiessports.com and go to the volunteer link then look at the past two weeks games and what they have held the opposite team to they are very good defense and i wish i was still apart of it cause it was great fun they hit hard and often. Coach Hastings knows his defense and every way to use it against every offense so i know that the wishbone will be no different to him then if he was up against the I he will have the defense ready and Coach Rider will have the offense ready those two men are not alone of course they have great help to aid them in this process. I don't think that volunteer is going to make this little bit of a drive to bell county and no come out and play hard nose fundamental football just like they are tough each and everyday in practice good luck to both teams.

For the boys on the team who like to get on here and see what is being said for the sake of seeing don't get a big head cause you took down #10 in the state. That is just the beginning of what could happen if you keep playing hard each and every play. If i know Coach Rider like i think i do he will say that was good win for us but it is this week now so lets get on the hill and get better today for this week. Work hard play hard and bring back a W good luck to both teams.

GO FALCONS!

-Ed Smith

I like Bell, but I know nothing about Volunteer. Bell might have the best kicker in the nation. He made a 56 yarder a couple of weeks back, so if it comes down to a close game Bell has the edge there. How good is Volunteer at stopping the run because Bell runs the wishbone?

Well, Mitchell Masters of Boone went into last weeks game with an impressive 505 yds. in three games. He left there with 7 yds. on 9 carries, so I'm thinking Volunteer can maybe stop the run...........................

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Yo trashman how bout you shut up and get back to the greenville middle school /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Bell County is ranked #1 in the State of Kentucky in Class 4A ,Playing on Log Mountain will be like nothing y'all boys have ever experienced before ,Bell County is a tough and a nasty team they will line up and run it right down your throats and while there at it smack you in the mouth.

I don't have no prediction but I'd be surprised if Volunteer keeps it respectable.