Volunteer vs Bell County KY

flyinfalcon

Bell County is ranked #1 In class 4A ,Playing on Log Mountain is overwhelming.

Two of Bell's traditional rivals (M'boro & Corbin) have dropped them from there schedule so Bell Is forced to look far away for teams to play em ,I guess that's why they scheduled Volunteer.

Top players for Bell County on offense is #15 ,12,14,2 and 16.

Defensively Bell Co is very fast and will knock your head off if giving the chance.

Hope everyone can make the trip to Log Mountain for this game ,from the sounds of some Volunteer fans it should be a good one.

Kentucky High School Football Rankings 9/25/07 Week #6

Class AAAA:

1. Lexington Catholic

2. Bell County

3. Warren East

4. North Bullitt

5. Buillitt East

6. Marion County

7. Boyle County

8. Loan Oak

9. Franklin County

10. Fairdale

this is the link looks like ur second big boy

http://ahsdoc.ihigh.com/articles/preseason...cky_high_school

Anyways i have an extreme amount of faith in my falcons their defense is looking extremely strong this year.Especially Jordan Sandige but some others like A.J. Lyons and Aaron Bennet have really picked it up too.

And to the guy who said they have been knocking qb's out well i will promise you it will not happen to keith he's one of the toughest kids i know. I dont really know to much about this team except their rank obviously and that i think they are dressing around 42 or that is what is on their site. And as for the guy who said we will experience something we have never seen before. Have you ever played us???????? You just might experience something new yourself /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />. But just like Ed said we will find out the outcome Friday night and you can bet your ###### that i will be screaming for my boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET SOME FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

um no #5 is one of there fastest people and he plays db

#14 is the starting TE and he is a real athlete

and #19 he plays middle line backer and he is one of the most productive people on defense

#5 Is FR Dominic Carton ,He usually only plays on 3rd down passing situations on offense and I really can't remember him playing that much on defense ,IMO by the time he's a SR he could be one of the top RBs in the State.

#14 Is the coaches son John Dudley Hilton. and #19 Is Matt Simpson.

Below is a copy of the Bell County preview with team picture and Roster ,I think page #2.

You'll have to have adobe reader.

http://www.pinnaclesportsview.com/files/Au...acle_Sports.pdf

Kentucky High School Football Rankings 9/25/07 Week #6

Class AAAA:

1. Lexington Catholic

2. Bell County

3. Warren East

4. North Bullitt

5. Buillitt East

6. Marion County

7. Boyle County

8. Loan Oak

9. Franklin County

10. Fairdale

this is the link looks like ur second big boy

http://ahsdoc.ihigh.com/articles/preseason...cky_high_school

Bell County Is ranked #1 in the AP!

Class 4A

Rank-School FPV Rcd TP Pvs

1. Bell Co. (15) 4-0 194 1

2. Lex. Catholic (3) 4-1 171 2

3. Warren East (2) 5-0 159 3

4. Franklin Co. - 4-1 112 5

5. Marion Co. - 5-0 102 7

6. Lone Oak - 4-0 99 6

7. North Bullitt - 3-2 67 9

8. Rockcastle Co. - 3-2 47 4

9. Harrison Co. - 4-1 38

10. Bullitt East - 2-3 31 8

http://news.nky.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?...0201/709250339/

Bell County Is ranked #1 in the AP!

Class 4A

Rank-School FPV Rcd TP Pvs

1. Bell Co. (15) 4-0 194 1

2. Lex. Catholic (3) 4-1 171 2

3. Warren East (2) 5-0 159 3

4. Franklin Co. - 4-1 112 5

5. Marion Co. - 5-0 102 7

6. Lone Oak - 4-0 99 6

7. North Bullitt - 3-2 67 9

8. Rockcastle Co. - 3-2 47 4

9. Harrison Co. - 4-1 38

10. Bullitt East - 2-3 31 8

http://news.nky.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?...0201/709250339/

well someone is wrong not saying who cause i dont know ne thing bout the state...

#5 Is FR Dominic Carton ,He usually only plays on 3rd down passing situations on offense and I really can't remember him playing that much on defense ,IMO by the time he's a SR he could be one of the top RBs in the State.

#14 Is the coaches son John Dudley Hilton. and #19 Is Matt Simpson.

Below is a copy of the Bell County preview with team picture and Roster ,I think page #2.

You'll have to have adobe reader.

http://www.pinnaclesportsview.com/files/Au...acle_Sports.pdf

[/quote

What about STRENGTH of schedule that should have some bearing on the games. WE KNOW WHAT THE FALCON

SCHEDULE IS LIKE but we sure do not know anything about the strength of the teams Bell Co. plays. And another

thing, until it was announced that Volunteer was playing the Bell Co. Bobcats no one seemed to know who they

were or even where they were located SO....................GO FALCONS /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

:

um no #5 is one of there fastest people and he plays db

#14 is the starting TE and he is a real athlete

and #19 he plays middle line backer and he is one of the most productive people on defense

umm No #5 is a HB/DL backup NOT a DB and #19 is a Linebacker not the middle Bell plays a 6-2.

SoutheastBell is not a Bell Co. fan he is a Middlesboro fan two different sets of people trust me. I am not a Bell fan neither but I do follow the team somewhat but most of family played their and still follow the team like you Vol fans follow Peyton Manning.

Don't worry the Falcons will Get some, ALL they can handle.

What about STRENGTH of schedule that should have some bearing on the games. WE KNOW WHAT THE FALCON

SCHEDULE IS LIKE but we sure do not know anything about the strength of the teams Bell Co. plays. And another

thing, until it was announced that Volunteer was playing the Bell Co. Bobcats no one seemed to know who they

were or even where they were located SO....................GO FALCONS /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

:

Bell County beat Class 5A # 7 Lincoln County 31-7 ,4A # 8 Rockcastle County 24-0 , 5A (NR) Whitley County 38-14 and 4A (NR) Knox Central 27-6...

Bell combinded oppenont records are 11-7 , on the season Bell County has scored 120 points (30.0) and has allowed only 27 points (6.75).

So....With the falcons playin their best football whats their chaces against Bell County KY

Falcon fans, could anybody tell me about your junior players this year.I've heared there were a few good ones. Somebody told me that church hill was allso a beast this year,do they still have the guy that came down from Maryland ?

Bell County is for real, I give them that much. They are #1 in Kentucky 4A for a reason.

Great facility over there. As far as calling off the dogs, I don't believe that happened until about 6 minutes to go in the 4th, as most if not all starters were still in the game on both sides. Falcons should at least feel good about scoring 21 points on this bunch, as they were only allowing 6.7 points per game until last night.

( We found out the "real" answers to some questions about Bell County tonight ) , some of you will know what I am talking about.

Hope both teams are injury free and everyone made it home safe.

Now, it is time to move on. Big game against Greeneville next Friday night. All five remaining games are conference games. Get ready for the Green Devils. GO FALCONS!!!!!