Rankings Week 6

mjuhb

im not all over anyone. The post was to compliment Seigal on a nice run as of late and make a joke to one of my club players, who will be playing center mid for me as well. Although I might switch her and Wynn. Not sure yet. Any thoughts?

Kim at forward? idk. that could work out. Winn could probably play anymore and do well but from what i've heard when shelton played her some at centermid, she doesn't like it very well and doesn't think she plays very well there. But before anyone gets on here and thinks that's a cocky or disrespectful comment from her doesn't need to think that. because she is no way cocky or disrespectful on or off the field. just her thoughts on playing a different position she's never really played. why mess her up right before she goes off to college to play for the vols.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not all over anyone. The post was to compliment Seigal on a nice run as of late and make a joke to one of my club players, who will be playing center mid for me as well. Although I might switch her and Wynn. Not sure yet. Any thoughts?

Thanks for the complement Laban. Siegel has had a good run. The team is picking up steam and our early losses against Brentwood, Franklin, GPS have helped us to work on our weaknesses.

I like Kim Conrad in the middle thank you very much. She's an outstanding passer and is smart distributing the ball. She can score too! Up top Hayley Sloan and Brittney Wynn are working better together with give an goes and finding seams to slip the ball through to each other.

Anna Grace Gerhart back in the line up really solidifies our defense. In my opinoin this team is now better than last years. But as you know in soccer the ball can make funny bounces and teams can fail to show at any paticular game.

But we are hopeful the run continues.