Hardin Co. @ McNairy

utfan2

Great game Bobcats. The bobcats capitalized on crucial mistakes made by Gilchrist (tiger's QB) and Mood made big plays when he had to. It's good to see McNairy football back to its winning tradition. And I have to ask--Why does such a talented athelte as Schutt feel the need to jaw his mouth all the time? Maybe he can learn a lesson from Mood and talk with the way he plays.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe the whole Mcnairy team can learn a lesson by not trash talking at all and just play the game. Too many thugs and dumb redneck country boys on that team, I dont even see how the team gets along because thats usually isn't a good mix. Also, i think shutt did talk with the way he plays and by that almost returning every kick/punt return you gave him. You probably have the stupidest kicker and punter in the whole state of Tennessee cause you just kept kicking it to him. Maybe you should realize that the whole mcnairy players has the worst attitude and class i've ever seen out of any team in high school football. I would be embarrassed if i was fan, player, or parent of the mcnairy football team.

Shutt really talked with how he played with all those TD's he racked up. And as far as sportsmanship goes, I only saw one unsportsmanlike conduct thrown all game and it was against shutt who seemed a little upset that his QB lofted it in the air like a dead duck and McNairy picked it off.

And you can talk all you want but those rednecks and thugs are obviously much more mature than you are right now. Your comment is what is wrong with this world today. Why can't rednecks (you obviously meant white rural kids) and thugs (i assume you mean african american players) be a good combination. The boys from McNairy are mature enough to not care about each other's race..they are just all out there playing ball and trying to win ball games. They have great team chemistry and it is one of the reasons why they took the game from the Tigers last friday. This is one of the most stereotypical and idiotic comments I have ever replied to and it is sad that people still think this way.