FC Vs. Shelbyville

defensiveman

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know much about shelbyville this year but ive been to every franklin co. game this year and they were one play away from being 3-2 on the season at this point dominating warren co. and lincoln co. on paper just didnt do it on the scoreboard and blowed the coverage with the lead on a long touchdown pass in the tullahoma game with less than 2 mins. to play. i dont know if it was a fluke or not but if the team that showed up at the coffee co. game shows up friday its going to be a good game. hopefully the rebels can get their first win of the season

Shelbyville has confidence. They have two wins under their belt and are playing well. Shelbyville is still in the running for a playoff spot. Coach Hardy has a good group of young players to go along with some srs that are hungry to win.

Franklin Co is struggling. They are not going to make the playoffs for the second consecutive yr. If they lose to Shelbyville, their only chance of getting a w will be against Cumberland Co and Smith Co. I think Smith Co probably gets the w against the Rebels.

Shelbyville should win by 14. Good luck to both teams.

Shelbyville has confidence. They have two wins under their belt and are playing well. Shelbyville is still in the running for a playoff spot. Coach Hardy has a good group of young players to go along with some srs that are hungry to win.

Franklin Co is struggling. They are not going to make the playoffs for the second consecutive yr. If they lose to Shelbyville, their only chance of getting a w will be against Cumberland Co and Smith Co. I think Smith Co probably gets the w against the Rebels.

Shelbyville should win by 14. Good luck to both teams.

Shelbyville's defense isn't good enough to win by 14 I don't believe but I will take it! Their line goes both ways most of the game and their depth is pretty thin on the line so the big guys wear down late. Our offense hasn't been clicking the last few weeks, if we can get it going and keep everything in front of us it will be a good game.

Shelbyville's defense isn't good enough to win by 14 I don't believe but I will take it! Their line goes both ways most of the game and their depth is pretty thin on the line so the big guys wear down late. Our offense hasn't been clicking the last few weeks, if we can get it going and keep everything in front of us it will be a good game.

Is Ransom playing this week? Can you speculate as to why #9 and #3 do not get the ball more.

Go Eagles!

rebels 41 eagles 14

Defensiveman nothing against your Rebels but this one really shocked me. Was FC THAT good or did Shelbyville kick itself with turnovers or other problems? ... Makes things a bit more interesting for next week's huge match-up. A win for Coffee County almost guarantees second place in the region so the Raiders will be hungry. However, appears that the Rebels still have quite a bit of fight left in them!