Mt. Juliet

BlakeWilliams

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LHS79 I appreciate your enthusiam, but please don't sell the Bears short. They are a much better team today than they were earlier in the season. Lebanon will certainly have its hands full Friday night. They are a Wing-T team with several home run threats.

not selling them short, just stating a fact. They talked so much garbage to WC, I say they got what they asked for.

not selling them short, just stating a fact. They talked so much garbage to WC, I say they got what they asked for.

me too.....if you guys show up, they can't play with you. theyre the same team today as they were then but they just hadnt been playing the talent that you guys have! We had their qb running for his life....Good Luck Lebanon...looking forward to next week!!!

me too.....if you guys show up, they can't play with you. theyre the same team today as they were then but they just hadnt been playing the talent that you guys have! We had their qb running for his life....Good Luck Lebanon...looking forward to next week!!!

show up and and they can't play with you????? lucky for "dub C" mount juliet didn't show up against them ... all 3 wilson county teams are great this year and shouldn't be puttin anyone down... tommorow night should be a good one with mjhs vs lhs... and next week should be good with wchs vs lhs

Well we did have a nice little preseason game with the mighty kitties.

Go Bears! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

yeah i can... bad coach... didn't work them out good... coach roger perry had brought this team to become a great team and coach crawford is somewhere in cocke county losing more football games

SEEMS LIKE HE IS COACHING FOR HIS SONS, BOTH OF HIS BOYS ARE LIKED IN SCHOOL BUT HE IS PUTTING THEM IN A BAD POSTION. HE HAS LOST ALL RESPECT OF THE TEAM WITH THE "BLAME-GAME".(SR QB) IS A 7.5 IN THE POCKET(GOOD ARM), A -1 AROUND THE END.THE OTHER (SOPH. DB) VERY INEXPERIENCE, PLAYS OFF 15 YDS. (STILL TO FAR EVEN IN A "INVERT" CALL). CALLING PLAYS IS ANOTHER THING. 85% OF THE TIME IS TOWARD HIS BEACH(LIKE A GRASSHOPPER COACH). YOU ARE RIGHT. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEEMS LIKE HE IS COACHING FOR HIS SONS, BOTH OF HIS BOYS ARE LIKED IN SCHOOL BUT HE IS PUTTING THEM IN A BAD POSTION. HE HAS LOST ALL RESPECT OF THE TEAM WITH THE "BLAME-GAME".(SR QB) IS A 7.5 IN THE POCKET(GOOD ARM), A -1 AROUND THE END.THE OTHER (SOPH. DB) VERY INEXPERIENCE, PLAYS OFF 15 YDS. (STILL TO FAR EVEN IN A "INVERT" CALL). CALLING PLAYS IS ANOTHER THING. 85% OF THE TIME IS TOWARD HIS BEACH(LIKE A GRASSHOPPER COACH). YOU ARE RIGHT. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crawford was a horrible coach. I played for him. He is self centered and only played his favorite people, regardless of what someone else could do. And to the comment about the Wilson Central game; That's one game man.

We are 3-1. that is nothing to be disappointed about. And as for The Burros; They better watch out becaus MJ will be ready for them this year you can believe that.