Where is the Collierville vs Millington thread?

kwc

I would have thought that somebody from one of these schools fanbas would have created a thread by now. Oh well, the game is tongiht ... what do you guys think?

I'm anxious to see these defenses try to stop the others offense. Collierville may be playing the 2nd string QB because the starting QB got hurt last week in the Whitehaven game. OK, any comments?

I would have thought that somebody from one of these schools fanbas would have created a thread by now. Oh well, the game is tongiht ... what do you guys think?

I'm anxious to see these defenses try to stop the others offense. Collierville may be playing the 2nd string QB because the starting QB got hurt last week in the Whitehaven game. OK, any comments?

No one has any comments on this game?

All I know about this game is what I read in the CA. Looks like Millington has it rolling this season, although without some info, it's tough to tell if they got points off turnovers, or anything like that.

I agree Spartansfan. I was hoping to get some comments from somebody who attended the game. I would also like to hear from others as well. For us 8-5A folks ... the next game Collierville plays will be telling as well because, if I am not mistaken ... they will play Houston. I'm definately keeping my eye on that one.