10/5 White House at Sycamore

timbdp

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Region Game.

Time to get back on track. Sycamore comes into the region 0-2.

loss to Station Camp 0-28

loss to Pearl Cone 13-48

They will be hungry for a region win.

But I think the talent level at White House is up to the task.

White house comes into the region at 1-0.

Definatly need this region win. And I think we will get it.

White House 30, Sycamore 12

Seeing that Sycamore has lost to the two undefeated teams in the region, it's good that they've got the BIG games behind them. I'd say this game will be a close one, but my gut tells me that homefield will be an advantage for a big Sycamore turnout. Sycamore may come out battered and bruised, bu I think the War Eagles can squeak it out for their first region win.

For the obvious reason I can't make a prediction on this one.

I do however expect this to be a closely contested low scoring battle between two physical football teams. This game can be heard LIVE next Friday night on WQSV AM790.

Both teams are getting healthy and ready to make a run for the postseason in a very tough Region 4-3A. The team that LOSES this game will find making the playoffs very difficult the rest of the way. Neither team has had much success on the "big stage" in two tries each this season (Sycamore vs SC & PC AND White House vs Beech & Alcoa) but both teams have certainly taken care of business in the three games that they were expected to do so.

White House has the kind of team that Sycamore hasn't had any success against this season, (i.e. a team that has won a game). The teams Sycamore have beaten have a combined record of 0-15 for the season. White House should win this game by a large margin.

Why so down on the War Eagles lately????? Sycamore just needs to find a way to win that ONE BIG GAME to turn their fortunes around and make a run down the stretch.

The next two weeks are "do or die" for the War Eagles because they are 0-2 in the region. They have to win against White House or at Greenbrier next week. If not then the playoffs are totally out of the question.