Anderson Count VS Catholic

bigboy 92

Anderson County did lead 13-6, (sorry about that!), technically. I couldn't care less whether you take me seriously or not, my mental capacity is not what is being questioned here. You, however, should seek help if you consider suicide for anyone as being a contribution to society.

P.S....just a quick question: Did I hit a sore spot with you? Have you possibly made some of those horrific calls in your sordid past?

What part of that post didn't you read....they led 7-6 and 14-12....never 13-6. Come on, if your going to flap your jaw, get it right.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What part of that post didn't you read....they led 7-6 and 14-12....never 13-6. Come on, if your going to flap your jaw, get it right.

actually we did lead 14-6 because we were going up 21-6 and those money happy refs called more than 2 penalties in that same drive so maybe you should know what your talking about before you flap your jaw moron!!!!

"The senior wide receiver caught six passes for 203 yards, including a 50-yard touchdown over the middle to give the Irish a 12-7 lead midway through the third quarter."

Source: http://knoxnews.com/news/2007/oct/06/walde...14/?prepxtra=1/

Now, this will probably go WAAAY over your head, but using what I call logic, it's quite clear that Anderson County could not have been u 14-6 if they were down 12-7. Oops!

I was quite serious about the suicide thing by the way. I have a few suggestions if you'd like. For instance, you could try sticking a fork into an electrical outlet or play catch with yourself on the interstate. Whatever it takes to get the job done. Just make sure you succeed; I don't want my tax money paying for a moron's health care.

"The senior wide receiver caught six passes for 203 yards, including a 50-yard touchdown over the middle to give the Irish a 12-7 lead midway through the third quarter."

Now, this will probably go WAAAY over your head, but using what I call logic, it's quite clear that Anderson County could not have been u 14-6 if they were down 12-7. Oops!

I was quite serious about the suicide thing by the way. I have a few suggestions if you'd like. For instance, you could try sticking a fork into an electrical outlet or play catch with yourself on the interstate. Whatever it takes to get the job done. Just make sure you succeed; I don't want my tax money paying for a moron's health care.

Even the source you quoted uses the word "rescues", which is exactly what the refs did for Catholic. I was quite serious in my suggestion you get "help". You never did answer the questions posed to you about your sordid past, by the way. Without a doubt, your mindset, what little you have, suggests a very morbid, negative individual, who can't move past the idea or concept of someone else committing suicide. That indicates to me, that you are probably such a misersable individual that this subject crosses your mind many times a day in a more personal way. You are not the type of person I wish to carry any further conversations with, so have a good life. Get help...if not for yourself, for your family. I'm serious.........!

How ironic.... Representing the Catholic church by giving to the needy and promoting suicide to protestant fans. Ohhh those little nuns standing along the fence would not be happy.

yea yea it can since i play n' we did led 14 to 6 then 14 to 12 u idiot so maybe u should be my guess n' u can commit suicide OOPS!!!

The score was 6-0 Catholic and then 7-6 AC then Catholic scored again to make it 12-6 then AC answered back with a touchdown and made it 14-12. The first touchdown for Catholic was in the Second quarter. Then AC scored their first touchdown in the second quarter after they had the big punt return. Then Catholic scored on the big pass play to take in the second touchdown to put them up 12-7 then after that is when AC answered back.

Even the source you quoted uses the word "rescues", which is exactly what the refs did for Catholic. I was quite serious in my suggestion you get "help". You never did answer the questions posed to you about your sordid past, by the way. Without a doubt, your mindset, what little you have, suggests a very morbid, negative individual, who can't move past the idea or concept of someone else committing suicide. That indicates to me, that you are probably such a misersable individual that this subject crosses your mind many times a day in a more personal way. You are not the type of person I wish to carry any further conversations with, so have a good life. Get help...if not for yourself, for your family. I'm serious.........!

I wish you'd get off the refs costing AC the game. You're turning what was a very good high school football game into an embarassment for your school. Quit whining! There were several calls missed both ways. In my opinion, there were some bad calls but not biased calls. Walden ( the one who "RESCUED" Catholic-not the refs) had a 95 yd TD called back on a questionable block in the back that occured 10-15 yds behind him after he had outrun the defense. There were some calls possibly missed of the same nature during your long punt return. You got a break on some incomplete pass/fumbles also. Sharp could have been credited with the first TD because he got it down but there was holding on the play that kept Longmire from getting sacked. Longmire did a great job running his offense but the defense couldn't stop both the run and pass. They probably made the right decision in shutting down the run but had trouble matching up to stop the passing game. AC did a great job and has nothing to be ashamed of but the better team came through at the end. Best of luck to both teams, they may meet again.

It's funny you would describe Sharp as getting mugged by our DBs. He only has about 50-75 pounds and 6-8 inches on them. He's a beast and great kid!

I wish you'd get off the refs costing AC the game. You're turning what was a very good high school football game into an embarassment for your school. Quit whining! There were several calls missed both ways. In my opinion, there were some bad calls but not biased calls. Walden ( the one who "RESCUED" Catholic-not the refs) had a 95 yd TD called back on a questionable block in the back that occured 10-15 yds behind him after he had outrun the defense. There were some calls possibly missed of the same nature during your long punt return. You got a break on some incomplete pass/fumbles also. Sharp could have been credited with the first TD because he got it down but there was holding on the play that kept Longmire from getting sacked. Longmire did a great job running his offense but the defense couldn't stop both the run and pass. They probably made the right decision in shutting down the run but had trouble matching up to stop the passing game. AC did a great job and has nothing to be ashamed of but the better team came through at the end. Best of luck to both teams, they may meet again.

It's funny you would describe Sharp as getting mugged by our DBs. He only has about 50-75 pounds and 6-8 inches on them. He's a beast and great kid!

I agree with most everything you say except, let's see..IrishBBall. Let me quess. Catholic Basketball perhaps. Enough already, I've got video and that doesn't lie. It is not subject to individual interpretation. It is what it is. It shows what it shows. Case closed.

This would be funny, if it weren't so sad. It's quite obvious that oppressed was setting up to blame the refs before the game had even begun. See this post to see what I'm talking about. Regardless, I'm out. It's impossible to argue with an idiot, because they cannot use logic. Thus, there's nothing that can be said to oppressed to correct his wrong views.

Can everyone not agree that both teams played hard on Friday night and it was a great game til the end...I just think that it was one of the best games that I had saw in a long time at the high school level...I just hate to see after games like this people having to complain at the end of the game because of the refs...I think that you should beat the other team earlier in the game so you don't ever give the other team a chance to win by a call made from an official. But thats just what I think I hope to see these two teams play again in the playoffs this year because hopefully it will be better than this one since it will be for a lot more.