Lebanon @Wilson Central

wcfinnest09

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GO WC!!

Well Cat...............the time has come. As of last week, you were still saying that for play-off spots.....we were odd man out. Now, you need us to carry your "water" ( we would love to do just that). Sooooooooo............

What do you think about the Cats chances? If we win this one, we will more than likely be a play-off team.

We are going to show up and I think we have a good shot................heck we are 5-0 AND that is with 4 straight road games (winning on the road is usually a mark of a better team). I really hope we can tote the "bucket" for you.

samiam

they were beat by a 4a team last week that WC took apart

I don't think a 13-6 win is taking anyone apart. For the uninformed, remember that Mt. Juliet started a converted wide receiver at quarterback for his first start in the biggest rivalry of the year and was facing "live bullets" for the first time. To clarify, Wilson Central had 155 yards on the ground and 11 yards passing while Mt. Juliet had 189 yards on the ground and 11 yards passing. This was a defensive struggle between the two teams.

That being said, I think that Wilson Central has probably the best overall team speed that I've seen in a while and they fly to the ball. Lebanon, at this point, is a one trick pony relying on a great back, Hastings way too much with him getting the ball 60% of the time in the Mt. Juliet game. If the quarterback change is made for Lebanon due to injury then the tone of Lebanon's offense will change.

I'd say Wilson Central by 6 in a very emotional game with the over/under on 15 yard penalties at 7.

I'm confused on who I want to win this game. This is how I "think" the scenario is.

If WC wins, Lebanon would fall back but at the end, but would still have the tiebreaker on us and WC would be almost safely securing a playoff spot. I don't want that to happen. I'd take my chances with Lebanon being a #2 seed rather than a playoff spot coming down between LHS or WC.

However, you never which teams are going to beat Smyrna, Riverdale, or vice versa.

Its basically between LaVergne, WC, Smyrna, Riverdale. (Not that we are overlooking Siegel)

The region is about to get heeeeeeeeeeeeated!

Best region in the state talk is pretty much legit now.

Well Cat...............the time has come. As of last week, you were still saying that for play-off spots.....we were odd man out. Now, you need us to carry your "water" ( we would love to do just that). Sooooooooo............

What do you think about the Cats chances? If we win this one, we will more than likely be a play-off team.

We are going to show up and I think we have a good shot................heck we are 5-0 AND that is with 4 straight road games (winning on the road is usually a mark of a better team). I really hope we can tote the "bucket" for you.

samiam

dont care about wc BUT SURE EXPECT THEM TO WIN THIS GAME

very selfish reason - lebanon loses, smyrna can control their destiny. the loss to mj will hurt lebanon in a tie because you go to out of region schedule and lebanon is 1 and 2.

of course if smyrna doesn't win that is a moot point and right now we are just a team trying to get a playoff spot

right now you are heads up the best team in the region and the absolute favorite to win it all you guys are great

I just hope when we play we can give the wc juggernaut a game you might want to look at your schedule though

lebanon

riverdale

smyrna

lavergne

blackman

I would say the meat of the schedule is coming for everybody and we dont have to argue about smyrna vs wc because we plat later and that will be settled.

the good news-- while smyrna sets home next week wc or lebanon will get a region loss

GO WC

I'm confused on who I want to win this game. This is how I "think" the scenario is.

If WC wins, Lebanon would fall back but at the end, but would still have the tiebreaker on us and WC would be almost safely securing a playoff spot. I don't want that to happen. I'd take my chances with Lebanon being a #2 seed rather than a playoff spot coming down between LHS or WC.

However, you never which teams are going to beat Smyrna, Riverdale, or vice versa.

Its basically between LaVergne, WC, Smyrna, Riverdale. (Not that we are overlooking Siegel)

The region is about to get heeeeeeeeeeeeated!

Best region in the state talk is pretty much legit now.

hsfootball

as someone who keeps up in detail with whats going on I can tell you

YOU WANT LEBANON TO LOSE

you are in the same boat with us you need lebanon to lose twice or a round robin kind of deal wher you go to out of region tie breakers

if lebanon loses to say wc and riverdale then you like us would be in control of your destiny and would not need any help to win the region

its not even close you want lebanon to lose

dont care about wc BUT SURE EXPECT THEM TO WIN THIS GAME

right now you are heads up the best team in the region and the absolute favorite to win it all you guys are great

I just hope when we play we can give the wc juggernaut a game you might want to look at your schedule though

GO WC

82...................you are perhaps one of the best "poor-mouthers" on the board, but this statement is absolutely comical (you gotta be a comedy-writer in your spare time). I have said all along that Wilson Central was not going to be the worst team in the league and I think they have proven that!

Where they will finish (in a very tough and balanced league) is still hanging in the balance..................if they aid and abet your Bulldogs with a win over Lebanon; it will certanly help their chances for post-season play. If they lose, they will go immediately to the tough road to hoe group. It is going to be an interesting 5 weeks!

Wilson Central - hard playing group of players ----YES! Juggernaut -------- NO! (LOL).

For the record, I do enjoy reading your posts!