Lebanon @Wilson Central

wcfinnest09

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I assure you MJ is more worried about Rossview than Maryville or anyone else in 4A for that matter. Rossview is a good football team that beat the Bears a year ago. Check my post history and see if I have made a single prediction about anyone making it to a championship game. I have already stated this once. WC beat MJ on August 31, that's the only night they play other than JV or freshmen...they get the right to say they are better. Has MJ proved anything since then? They are 4-0 with 2 wins against respectable 5a teams...but you are correct, seasons are judged at the end, not the beginning, just as WC will have to go out and prove that they are a good football team (which I have no problem admitting they are). Finally, know better than to group "you guys" with a small population of people that probably have never owned a set of shoulder pads. I assure u I am not one that shoots off at the mouth, and I wish Wilson County football tons of success in 07.

Good luck to you guys the rest of the season. i hope ya'll reach your goals!! Once the playoffs start I'll be pulling for ya.

Wilson County is sure playing some good football.

Perry is a really good coach and we are sooooooo glad they couldn't work things out for him to have come to Blackman. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> We don't need a coach of his calibur with the athletes they have coming up at Blackman!!

If they add another HS and MJ goes to 5A like it has been rumored, yall will almost have your own region .

Wilson County is sure playing some good football.

Perry is a really good coach and we are sooooooo glad they couldn't work things out for him to have come to Blackman. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> We don't need a coach of his calibur with the athletes they have coming up at Blackman!!

If they add another HS and MJ goes to 5A like it has been rumored, yall will almost have your own region .

Almost...i hope they add them to our region though so we can stay in there with the big boys! you gotta love 4 5A!

It all depends on which Lebanon team shows up this week. That is what has me scratching my head about them. One week they play lights out and beat Smyrna and the next they lose to Cookville then turn around and beat LaVergne.

It is almost like they are Dr Jeckyl (I know I probably mis-spelled it /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> ) and Mr Hyde. Biggest question I have is which team is going to show this week.

I will say they are disadvantaged this week as they are playing at WC and will NOT have the 'LIFT'! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Shows how much you know. Lebanon is 3-0 on the road and 0-2 at home, so the 'LIFT' hasn't been an advantage at all this year. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Shows how much you know. Lebanon is 3-0 on the road and 0-2 at home, so the 'LIFT' hasn't been an advantage at all this year. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Maybe the Booster Club can get them a 'Bucket Truck' for the road games. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />