Lebanon @Wilson Central

wcfinnest09

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job Central...

82cat where you at? last week you said wilson central had almost no shot at making the playoffs and now they creamed a team that beat your bulldogs.

uh oh he has a point lol. 82cat always has a theory so i am interested what his response will be but still it all comes down to the head to head match ups.

i think both riverdale and blackmans entire coaching staffs were there tonight. riverdale has lebanon next week then WC, blackman has WC then lebanon so great scouting opportunity for both schools. of course i will be pulling for my murfreesboro teams in all 4 those contests tho haha.

i was impressed at the speed both teams had. both squads very talented, it was fun going to a game and being neutral for once...actually should have been rooting for lebanon cause of family ties mom & dad a few aunts all graduated from lebanon and have a cousin on the wrestling team over there but i have another cousin who graduated from WC a couple years ago.

im glad WC upgraded their facilities it was a good football night in wilson county.

Congrats WC on the win, you guys deserved it.

I was kind of disappointed in the way Coach Brown ran the offense last night. I know we were missing the starting QB and tailback but running with our fullback every other play did not make since. I thought in the first half he would have utilized Maynard (QB) a little differently. He didn't start letting him get to the outside until the last minute of the first half.

Riverdale up next, maybe coach Brown wasn't showing all his cards so we could upset the Warriors since alot of them were in attendance last night.

GO BIG BLUE!!

Great job Central...

82cat where you at? last week you said wilson central had almost no shot at making the playoffs and now they creamed a team that beat your bulldogs.

Im right here

THANKS WC!

funny 5a heairng you talk about anybody from this region since every time you play one of them

you get

your butts waxed

beat like a rented mule

beat like you stole something

GREAT JOB WC YOU ARE NOW THE FAVORITE TO WIN THE REGION!

it is a 5 or 6 team race for 4 spots

WC

RIVERDALE

LAVERGNE

SMYRNA

LEBANON

one of these team will not get in the playoffs and that is a shame when every one of them would win coffe coutny's region.

BLACKMAN - yes they have a shot wc siegel oakland lebanon still left.

I think lebanon used every bullet and all their nine lives they had at smyrna since they have lost 3 games since then and look nothing like the team that played the second half that night. Not having their starting qb last night didn't help Im sure but still wc was clearly better.

Its all about oakland now and as far as smyrna is concerned the playoffs start this friday night.

congrats wc - I'm a believer and you are officially in the drivers seat for the region chamionship

First of all where is thtruth? Does he still have a fork in his throat? I bet he feels pretty stupid since both of the Wilson Cty schools put it to his devils after shooting his mouth off on here. Bet that was posted all over the locker rooms.

It was a great game to watch. Lebanon clearly won the first half in every category but the score. They had more time of possession, more yds, more everything. I was worried for the Wildcats and hoped they would find an answer for that counter play. They had 4 fumbles in the first half. Not hitting the FG b/f the half was probably a big boost for the cats as they came out the 2nd half a totally different team. Their intensity was back. Lebanon had shut Majors down the first half, and looks like he had a lot to make up for the 2nd half. Two big touchdowns sealed his deal. I had heard so much about Hastings from LHS, but wasn't sure why they didn't give him the ball very much last night. The fake punt by WC was really the game changer to me. That TD was the one that put the game out of reach. WC made the adjustments on D at the half to shut down Brother Maynard. I think McChurch showed his stuff last night. He was effective on O and on D. Also Rottoro made many key tackles and showed why he is one of the best in the region at LB. I also like #20, #5, and #1 for the cats. Two big INTS from the WC D too!! The kicker was amazing once again, and showed why he is the best in the region. Good job, WC. 6-0 and going strong. Those of you that poo-pooed this team.....now what do you think?

ha ha leabanon took a beat down last night by the wildcats. i was very surprised. from the moment the wildcats walked onto the field i saw it in their eyes. they didnt look the same as they usually do.

....and i dont know what them coaches are puting in the gatorade but whatever it is sure does work.

way to go cats

2priceless, Hastings sat out the first half due to disciplinary reasons from what the radio said. Lebanon pretty much had to abandon the running game except for QB Maynard in the second half. So hastings only ran 2 times for 10 yards. I really believe that if he would have started it could have been alot better game. Not saying that WC still would not have won but I think Lebanon could have scored more.

2priceless, Hastings sat out the first half due to disciplinary reasons from what the radio said. Lebanon pretty much had to abandon the running game except for QB Maynard in the second half. So hastings only ran 2 times for 10 yards. I really believe that if he would have started it could have been alot better game. Not saying that WC still would not have won but I think Lebanon could have scored more.

Thanks for the clarification. Makes me respect a coach when he sits players out for breaking rules. I was wondering what was going on. I was set for a night of watching Hastings roll. Thought maybe that Brown was planning on WC keying on Hastings all night, and that was why The Brother Maynard was having such success with his run game. Figured WC hadn't seen the Maynard combo, b/c WC had no clue what they were doing.