SP Pirates and Whitwell Tigers

OLD PIRATE

what time is that op?

Old Pirate says the SP JV game is @6:00. OP has to take the wife to Dalton tomorrow to pick out carpet and something else, so OP won't get to go to the game. Good Luck to the young pirates.

OP says,don't let up, the jr high & varsity boys have put up big scores........ "LET-ER ROLLL

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Old Pirate says the SP JV game is @6:00. OP has to take the wife to Dalton tomorrow to pick out carpet and something else, so OP won't get to go to the game. Good Luck to the young pirates.

OP says,don't let up, the jr high & varsity boys have put up big scores........ "LET-ER ROLLL

Hey OP, I have recently got on this web site. Boy, you have not been nice to the whitwell people. I do agree with what you have posted. The game friday was a dagger for the whitwell followers. hate that you'll miss the B-team game. I remember going on some of those shopping/looking trips. I don't miss those at all.

We need to get together and talk, I'm sure I must know you.

Hey OP, I have recently got on this web site. Boy, you have not been nice to the whitwell people. I do agree with what you have posted. The game friday was a dagger for the whitwell followers. hate that you'll miss the B-team game. I remember going on some of those shopping/looking trips. I don't miss those at all.

We need to get together and talk, I'm sure I must know you.

Old Pirate says, sorry I used your picture there Batman........... Early bird gets the worm. OP hates those trips also, but those flying frying pans have cause too much pain, so OP tries to avoid as many as possible

hey there op or is it js???? r u out there

Old Pirate says "ANOTHER MISGUIDED WHITWELL SUPPORTER", you guys amaze OP, you always think you know what your talking about when it's obvious you know nothing.......................

OP is always out there, so don't................................... forget...............................it. OP loves to rattle those cages.

Old Pirate says "ANOTHER MISGUIDED WHITWELL SUPPORTER", you guys amaze OP, you always think you know what your talking about when it's obvious you know nothing.......................

OP is always out there, so don't................................... forget...............................it. OP loves to rattle those cages.

Hey OP, tell them. You are becoming legend status around SP, never afraid to let them have it. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

OldTiger is not the only one Misguided. Politicians use an old trick when they have no clue what they are talking about. If you talk loudly enough, often enough and passionately enough about something, those who don't know the truth think that you are pretty smart. OP must be a politician because he is certainly using this strategy. Why was the old elementary school burned? Because that way SP would have to get a new one before Whitwell or Jasper. Why was the HS gym hastily torn down? Because that way they could use not having a gym as leverage to get what they want. Also don't cry about the school board being stacked against SP. That is not the truth either. Mr. Case and the one before him Mr. Hawkins are diehard SP supporters even though their district includes other areas of Marion County.