Jo Byrns @ Eagleville

Shep

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MOTO, have you worked on E-ville's stats yet? You know, all that info on when and how often the Eagles run or pass.

They're balanced on offense; they average 92 yards rushing per game on 28 carries compared to 114 yards passing on 18 pass attempts per game. They're 1-4 but they've kept it close in every game, at least until half-time. Defensively, they're allowing about 19 points per game. Just looking at the stats, they're problems on offense are due to the lack of a running game. They're only averaging 3.28 yards per carry. I think JB matches up well with E'ville so I'd say JB by 21+.

We like the ole WingT too. Tell Shane I said to he needed to step it up a notch. 78% ain't bad but I want it over 80 % /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Yea, it's a pretty impressive wing-T too. And 78% is about all you could ask out of an Alabama guy.

How far of a drive is it to eagleville and what kind of facilities do they have?

Dang 38, i'm Sure they Have Lights and Stands And Such. Just Eat before you get There, And Take A Bottle Of Water With, And Don't Forget the Toilet Paper. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

How far of a drive is it to eagleville and what kind of facilities do they have?

Its about an hour and a half drive and the facilities are new. The concessions and bathrooms are pretty darn good. There is a fair amount of seating but th fence is far away from the players. I'm trying to get them to move the fence on the other side of the track for this one game since I know a lot of Red Devils fans prefer to watch the game from the fence and not in the stands, but I don't think they will lol.