Jo Byrns @ Eagleville

Shep

JB hits the road looking for win #6 on the season. My personal challenge, as I told a couple of players yesterday, put the game away. The vibe I got from Forrest is they never felt that they were out of the game. On the other hand I would like to see the JB starters get another 4 qtr game under their belt before heritage and Cascade.

Who is gonna be in the road trip caravan? I can't wait to hit the road on Friday!

On a different note...The countdown is on. Butchie invades The Dungeon in 2 weeks!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JB hits the road looking for win #6 on the season. My personal challenge, as I told a couple of players yesterday, put the game away. The vibe I got from Forrest is they never felt that they were out of the game. On the other hand I would like to see the JB starters get another 4 qtr game under their belt before heritage and Cascade.

Who is gonna be in the road trip caravan? I can't wait to hit the road on Friday!

On a different note...The countdown is on. Butchie invades The Dungeon in 2 weeks!

I think jbs hande's this game in stride,,, i personaly will be missing the first game in yrs,,, but will be makeing a road trip to talladaga to see Dale jr, running the BUD #8 for last time for me to see it,,,,, so you guy's keep me posted on whats going on..i will make a predition later in the week but i don't think we will be held to 17 points like last year,

I think jbs hande's this game in stride,,, i personaly will be missing the first game in yrs,,, but will be makeing a road trip to talladaga to see Dale jr, running the BUD #8 for last time for me to see it,,,,, so you guy's keep me posted on whats going on..i will make a predition later in the week but i don't think we will be held to 17 points like last year,

Awe You Lucky Dog, Hey I Got A Buddy That Has Tickets For The Tower for Two, He Said He May Part With Him. I Should Know More Tomorrow. Maybe I Can Get Em From Him He Said He Aint Going. But His Son May Want Em. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Eagleville? I Didn't Know They Had A Team. They Got A Field, Lights, And Cheerleaders And Such? Or Is This Just Another Weak Opponent On Yall's Schedule Of Putzes? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Butchie dropped a P-bomb! I don't think I've ever seen Putz spelled, mutch less in plural. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Awe You Lucky Dog, Hey I Got A Buddy That Has Tickets For The Tower for Two, He Said He May Part With Him. I Should Know More Tomorrow. Maybe I Can Get Em From Him He Said He Aint Going. But His Son May Want Em. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hey Butchie i will be in the tri-oval tower's section h row 58,,,,,, if you get the ticket's let me no,,,,,,,,,i will just go ahead and beat the crap out of ya down there roflol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />