Red Bank @ Brainerd

THOMAS9

I am a very realistic Red Bank fan. I know we pounded Brainerd pretty bad last year but they have honestly improved a great deal. You folks that have seen Brainerd play, how much of a shot do you give them Friday? Also, we have to go there and play, how was there band this year?

Thanks

its been awhile since we lost a region game but we have to go to brainerd the rhea and then we have cleveland at home. it could happen in the next three weeks. im looking forward to coming up to rhea for us to play. ALWAYS a tuff games for us when we play there. the only game we lost in the regular season my sophmore year was up at rhea and i fully believe we were a better team to. just a tuff place to play at.

After seeing Brainerd at Rhea and seeing Red Bank play Soddy and the team from Canada. I think this game is going to be close. Well at least closer than last years. Brainerd's speed is unbelievable. Red Banks CBs will have their hands full all night with Eric Penn, Orlandis Harris and Orlandis Jackson. Not to forget the two running backs that are in Brainerds back field are incredible at breaking tackles and having the ability to find a way to gain yards after contact. Don't be fooled by Brainerd's line they are small but they are very well coached on both sides of the ball. Burch can run and throw very well. Oh and I almost forgot even thought it may not seem like but their kicking game is very effective; even though they don't kick field goals. Watch out for the lobe pass to Orlandis Harris in the back corner of the endzone on the 2 point conversions. Brainerd loves to run that play on the point conversions.

I really don't know who I would want to win this one because either way Rhea Co will end up playing for at least 2nd .

After seeing Brainerd at Rhea and seeing Red Bank play Soddy and the team from Canada. I think this game is going to be close. Well at least closer than last years. Brainerd's speed is unbelievable. Red Banks CBs will have their hands full all night with Eric Penn, Orlandis Harris and Orlandis Jackson. Not to forget the two running backs that are in Brainerds back field are incredible at breaking tackles and having the ability to find a way to gain yards after contact. Don't be fooled by Brainerd's line they are small but they are very well coached on both sides of the ball. Burch can run and throw very well. Oh and I almost forgot even thought it may not seem like but their kicking game is very effective; even though they don't kick field goals. Watch out for the lobe pass to Orlandis Harris in the back corner of the endzone on the 2 point conversions. Brainerd loves to run that play on the point conversions.

I really don't know who I would want to win this one because either way Rhea Co will end up playing for at least 2nd .

being that it was 70-0 at halftime last year, i sure hope this game is alot closer this year.

being that it was 70-0 at halftime last year, i sure hope this game is alot closer this year.

Yeah that was impressive. I think it will be a lot closer this year. Brainerd is a lot better team all around this year. I think the biggest question can Red Bank match Brainerd's wide receivers and the other way around can Brainerd match Red Bank's Wide Receivers. It will come down to who can pass and score the most. The match up of Running Backs will be good to. I see this game being very high scoring

• 2 weeks later...