Solomon

I don't usually dignify the issue and respond, but here is a rare reply to all of you who judge.

Neither jabbo nor CU brought this issue up on these threads. Neither jabbo nor CU involved tex...someone else did that in pms and on tex's profile page...not on the threads. Tex involved others by telling the tale from his unsolicited advisor. Tex and these others began talking about it on the threads where it became a very public discussion. Others came to revel in judging, moralizing, and merciless gossiping about this issue.

You judgers, you self appointed moralizers - you have no place on top of the mountain from which to speak. You, who think that torturing men, women and children is a good thing if it gives you the illusion of safety from terrorists that might get you while you hide in your warm spot under the bed. You, who think that it's good that civil liberties (which our forefathers dreamed of and had the courage to make a reality... and our soldiers fought and died for) are taken away with the NSA listening secretly to American citizens without any authority or judicial review - all for that illusion of safety. You, who think the stained blue dress was worse than going to war under false pretenses. You, who think it's a good idea to shoot unarmed human beings as they cross the border. You are not in that high place.

You, who think that because of the content of the gossip here, you are justified in sending me multiple unsolicited emails to my private home email address (which I did not give to you) to moralize and judge me (without even signing your name - seems only a coward would do that). You are not in that high place.

You, who think it's Christian to pray to a loving God that we (jabbo and CU) sinners are punished...you are not in that high place.

You, who if I started discussing your personal life on these threads would be thinking twice about talking down to me like you are innocent. You are not in that high place.

I've asked that we end this discussion of all our personal sins and our personal lives. They have no bearing on the policies of the United States. You say I have no room to judge the policies our administration cause of the content of the tales being told. That is rubbish. None of us is without sin, yet we each have the privilege of speaking out against public policy. I'll be speaking my mind from the base of the mountain (since I am not in that high place either), but I will continue to speak.

I pity you that judge us by the gossip here, those of you without mercy, empathy, or warm hearts. I can't help but hope that you will find wisdom, tenderness, compassion, and courage to replace the bitterness of spirit you have.

I'll continue to state my opinion here and you will judge it's content as credible or not...you've not ever thought I was credible anyway - cause I usually disagree politically with those of you that are revelling in this endless gossip. You've told me many, many times for over a year now that I have no credibility...so that will not be an original thought when it comes up again. I hope you all can get back to substantive discussions of the current events of the day.

So how does your son and daughter feel about all this?

(Now that I've been appointed a moralizer, I figure I might as well be one.)

Announcements