DYER COUNTY OVER HAYWOOD

dcballas

Hey, Hats off to a good win. Covington did not play so I came over to Brownsville to catch your game. I told some of the folks around here that your win over Covington was by a good team. That's the way to follow up. Good luck and if Covington can get folks healthy and playing maybe, just maybe, we can meet again. We have a tough match with Haywood this Friday.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, Hats off to a good win. Covington did not play so I came over to Brownsville to catch your game. I told some of the folks around here that your win over Covington was by a good team. That's the way to follow up. Good luck and if Covington can get folks healthy and playing maybe, just maybe, we can meet again. We have a tough match with Haywood this Friday.

Could be a good one take the fight to them Chargers. How fun would a covington DC rematch be after that epic battle earlier this season?

by the way howd this game go did haywood jus over look dc or did dc play a good game wat happened wat was up??

Just another GREAT GAME ! DC played som SERIOUS D ! Also moved the ball well on offense ! JUST DID WHAT IT TOOK TO WIN AGAIN ! BIG DEFENSIVE STAND TO CLOSE THE GAME !!WAY TO GO CHOCTAWS NOW ............ GET FOCUSED ON THEM REBELS ! ONE @ A TIME ! NOW YOU ARE EARNING RESPECT !