White House @ Pearl Cohn

BenStiller23

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

even better...

if p.c. has nothing to play for, and white house obviously does, then white house is gonna be fired up and ready to go with more intensity than normal, and p.c. will just be chillin, with nothing on their minds...

do you get what i'm trying to say? im not saying either team is better than the other, just that with nothing to play for, then you arent going to play as hard or as intense, which makes you succeptible to a loss...

see: Michigan vs. Appalachian St., USC vs. Stanford. no want to = not a good outcome.

even better...

if p.c. has nothing to play for, and white house obviously does, then white house is gonna be fired up and ready to go with more intensity than normal, and p.c. will just be chillin, with nothing on their minds...

do you get what i'm trying to say? im not saying either team is better than the other, just that with nothing to play for, then you arent going to play as hard or as intense, which makes you succeptible to a loss...

see: Michigan vs. Appalachian St., USC vs. Stanford. no want to = not a good outcome.

If u read the post i didn't say we had nothing 2 play 4. Somebody said that since we didn't blow DEKALB CO out that we had something 2 prove that we can put up more points. And thats when i said we had nothing 2 prove because we did win the game by 3 touchdowns. That post had nothing 2 do with white house but we r going 2 beat W.H. by 3 touchdowns.

I really meant more like PC needs to prove that last week was a fluke, they can put up big number, which I know they can, they just need to get back to doing that. And PC still has something to play for. First on their list of things to do is secure a playoff spot, and then focus on improving that seeding, and go for the region. And from there on, about making it to the next round.

This game could be high-scoring, both have good offences, so it's almost a question of whose D shows up the best. And I think it will be Pearl-Cohn's.

I really meant more like PC needs to prove that last week was a fluke, they can put up big number, which I know they can, they just need to get back to doing that. And PC still has something to play for. First on their list of things to do is secure a playoff spot, and then focus on improving that seeding, and go for the region. And from there on, about making it to the next round.

This game could be high-scoring, both have good offences, so it's almost a question of whose D shows up the best. And I think it will be Pearl-Cohn's.

We didn't pass the ball nothing but 5 times the hole game. But thats over we're getting ready 4 white house.

I didn't say not 1 time that we didn't have nothing 2 play 4 so i don't know were that came from. We r trying 2 win the state in 3a.

Alright now folks it is FINALLY here. Everyone in the preseason polls and all picked White House to WIN REGION 4-3A!!! That alone leads me to believe that the Firebirds have something to prove to the people out there despite the fact that they won the region title last season and got all the way to the semifinals.

The Blue Devils have been a rollercoaster ride all year long beating Portland (closer than expected), getting hammered by Alcoa (embarrassing), drilling Springfield & Macon Co. (took care of business as they should have done), losing to Beech (competitive game that could have gone either way), and crushing Sycamore (their best performance by far this season).

Pearl Cohn has cruised thus far this season though now they play the meat of their schedule. The Firebirds blew away Memphis East in the Classic, lost to Maplewood, crushed Macon Co., won against Whites Creek, destroyed Sycamore, and since that game they have beaten Stratford & DeKalb Co. but in both games the Firebirds left a little to be desired.

This week is going to be one of those "BIG GAMES" that has a major impact on the region title picture. White House is a big physical team that is going to come out and try to establish the running game with Payne & Dixon. They may try to hit a big one to Parker every now and then but their running game is what carries them. Pearl Cohn is a very athletic bunch with and exceptional player in Mason at quarterback. He'll run it and throw it. The Firebirds rushing attack has gone pretty much by committee throughout this season.

I personally took Pearl Cohn to win the region title back in the preseason, THOUGH EVERYONE ELSE JUST ABOUT TOOK WHITE HOUSE, so I will stay with that pick in this one.

Firebirds: 26

White House: 14

Its homecoming time at Pearl-cohn. If u not there by 6:30 i promise u will be standing for da entire game. Pearl-Cohn with plenty to prove just as last year. at this point Station Camp is unbeaten, White House under achieving, once again Pearl-Cohn is underated, and the fourth seed is always up for grabs. Both teams have alot to prove White House must show they can be focus and stable. While Pearl-Cohn is looking to prove the state tittle is there for taking. I JUST LOVE THIS RIVAL THE PAST 2 YEARS HAVE BEEN DECIDED BY A TOUCHDOWN(excluding da playoffs). But seeing that it is Homecoming at Pearl-Cohn the firebirds are already FIRED UP. SO FORGET ABOUT!

GO FIREBIRDS! 13 TO 6

I know WH usually broadcasts the game via the internet, but the feed is bad you can barely here it. Is anyone else broadcasting the game? Maybe Pearl has a broadcast or something....

No broadcast for PC but this game may be one of those "big ones" around the midstate this week and 104.5 may send Mark Howard & Co. to PCHS to do this one LIVE this week. I'll try to find out ASAP.

White House will broadcast the game and it can be seen on television in the viewing area later that night I believe.