Kenwood @ Mt. Juliet

BigShuMan

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Week 7 is finally here. Kenwood 6-0, 3-0 travels to MJ 5-1, 3-0. What will the outcome be? Should be an all out war. Good luck to both teams.

NOT SO FAST BigShuMan.. This might come back to bite you..GOOD WIN.. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

NOT SO FAST BigShuMan.. This might come back to bite you..GOOD WIN.. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I guess I am going to go back to the Bear's O one more time...who are y'all game planning to stop?

7 different Bears scored a TD tonight (out of 8 TD's)...4 out of 5 against Lebanon...the beat goes on!

Over 500 yds of O (395 on the ground) and another 2 interceptions for the D (have to mention them)

What's your plan? Enlighten me! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Go Bears ! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I guess I am going to go back to the Bear's O one more time...who are y'all game planning to stop?

7 different Bears scored a TD tonight (out of 8 TD's)...4 out of 5 against Lebanon...the beat goes on!

Over 500 yds of O (395 on the ground) and another 2 interceptions for the D (have to mention them)

What's your plan? Enlighten me! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Go Bears ! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

LOL well right now it's 12:58am .. Im going to bed night night .. let me think about this.. Have a great weekend.. I'll be back.. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Golfen

When a question is posed, "Kenwood @ Mt. Juliet, 6-4A Championship? ", that is exactly what it is, a question not a statement. I do however believe that the winner of this game, will win the Region title. Only time and the results of weeks 7-9 will tell. Regardless of the outcome, Region 6 as a whole is looking to make some noise come November.

in the mortal words of brother mike ditka, "Da Bears!"

in the immortal words of king author, "Knights sit together, Knights fight togeter, Knights win or die together!"

hey, two great head coaches: Bauer from the wood, Perry from the bears den.

hey, two great group of student athletes: Knights of the round table vs. Big feirce Golden Bears

two great defenses: Kenwood is well diciplined and Mt. Juliet is well diciplined

game plan in my mind: Kenwood must stop the run and carr, stop the big plays in the air.

Mt. Juliet must stop the brother duo, amius and dd, and that great offense.

Kenwood gets passing game going it will be a great night for the Knights. Mt. Juliet gets the running game established it will be a great night for the Bears.

who ever wins the first half will win this game. these two quarters set momentum for the second half, and I just don't know who to cheer for. i will say, i respect these two men, and each coaching staff will have these boys up and ready for a chance to taste the region championship and a first week number 4 seed in the playoffs. good luck to both teams.