Blackman @ Wilson Central

R45AFan

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep thinking like that and you will go home with a loss. While Blackman is not a super power they are capable of playing VERY good ball.

NO team in Region 4 can be taken for granted......especially in region games!

you can say that again. this is a classic trap game. they've got 3 losses but they played smyrna and riverdale straight up, and i beleive lavergne needed a last second score to beat them as well....they beat lincoln county pretty good at home which is an extremely tough place to play, maybe the toughest around here, with that, throw in the blowout over brentwood, and all of a sudden blackman doesn't look all that bad. not to mention the fact that were coming off of a big win and have riverdale next week.your right, if we overlook them were gonna be in for a loooong night. Let's go Cats, one win and were in!!!!...... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

you can say that again. this is a classic trap game. they've got 3 losses but they played smyrna and riverdale straight up, and i beleive lavergne needed a last second score to beat them as well....they beat lincoln county pretty good at home which is an extremely tough place to play, maybe the toughest around here, with that, throw in the blowout over brentwood, and all of a sudden blackman doesn't look all that bad. not to mention the fact that were coming off of a big win and have riverdale next week.your right, if we overlook them were gonna be in for a loooong night. Let's go Cats, one win and were in!!!!...... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Amen to this post. Youre exactly right....Keep your heads about you Central and come out with another win!

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

this game should be real interesting WC obviously appears to have the better team (although blackman has played better competition thus far), but i think the best player on the field will be #1 of the blaze (mauricio wallace).

blackman has proven to have a stout defense shutting out brentwood and lincoln county (at the pit) and only giving up 13 a piece to riverdale and smyrna. must not have much depth tho as they gave up 21 points to overton in the 2nd half after sitting their starters.

majors and mcchurch are VERY legit tho.

I see a big upset by Blackman here. Blackman is very underrated as 2 of their 3 losses have come against Smyrna and Riverdale by only 13 apiece. Blackman has one of the top defenses in the district. I say Blackman wins if they pound the ball with Justin Bowers, get DeShaun Smith out in the open field, and Mauricio Wallace uses his god-gifted speed with an occassional 10 yard pass to the wide receivers.

Prediction Blackman 28 Wilson Central 20

Honestly, what I would like to see for Blackman(even though it will never happen) is Shepherd at QB and have Wallace and Bowers be split backs in the gun. Not saying in any way that Wallace is a bad quarterback. I just believe Mauricio to be a bigger threat as a tailback, and Shepherd a bigger threat throwing the ball.

As for tonight just a gut feeling...

Blackman 17 Wilson Central 13

Honestly, what I would like to see for Blackman(even though it will never happen) is Shepherd at QB and have Wallace and Bowers be split backs in the gun. Not saying in any way that Wallace is a bad quarterback. I just believe Mauricio to be a bigger threat as a tailback, and Shepherd a bigger threat throwing the ball.

As for tonight just a gut feeling...

Blackman 17 Wilson Central 13

been hearing for a while now Louisville is trying to bring wallace in to play CB?