Blackman @ Wilson Central

R45AFan

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i went to the game with some blackman players tonight they were confident about their chances im trying to keep them in check tho lol cause i would love to see them win this matchup...central is the easy pick but blackman will have their oppurtunity. blackman could arguably be the best team wilson central will have faced this far but WC aint 6-0 by accident.

it will be a battle blackman just needs to finish and not have wasted drives that happened to lebanon alot tonight...they could have easily had the lead going into the 3rd quarter but missed PATs and field goals all that kills momentum and intensity

I said it last week against Lebanon! WC's Speedy offense, powerful defense, and great special teams will have the big advantage over the Blaze!

last week Lebanon gave up when the speed broke the line of scrimmage as J.T. Majors took one to the house for about 60 or 70 yards i cant remember. Then on defense the 2 great INT's by Charles Simmons and Adam Cranford!

Special Teams played really good as the Mathisson put the Blue Devils on their own 20 about ever time on kickoff!

Also Connor McChurch had some very good punts that night that led with amazing rolls for about 10 to 20 yards everytime!

WC will win 42-7