Blackman @ Wilson Central

R45AFan

Great jobs WC!! On the road at Riverdale next week for thier Home coming!! Keep up the momentum

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blackman coaching loses another one.

You are acting like a lower rear body part...............get off the coaches! Blackman played a hard game and simply lost to not bad WC team (you know......the team picked dead last in pre-season coaches poll).

If you had to plan all practices, deal with parents, players, wash uniforms, cut grass, line the field, drive the bus, deal with administration, then injuries, etc, etc, etc and then you finally get to a game and you got to reel off 50+ plays (one per 15 seconds) and then all you have to do is pay $5 and munch on your popcorn /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> and make perfect calls on every play (20 seconds after each play is run).

Trust me...............if you had to make over 5 straight play-calls in a game..................I would call (after the fact), that you would have soiled underwear (down near that body-part that you are trying to mimic). *Note calling 5 plays at the Jr-pro level does not count!!

You are acting like a lower rear body part...............get off the coaches! Blackman played a hard game and simply lost to not bad WC team (you know......the team picked dead last in pre-season coaches poll).

If you had to plan all practices, deal with parents, players, wash uniforms, cut grass, line the field, drive the bus, deal with administration, then injuries, etc, etc, etc and then you finally get to a game and you got to reel off 50+ plays (one per 15 seconds) and then all you have to do is pay $5 and munch on your popcorn /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> and make perfect calls on every play (20 seconds after each play is run).

Trust me...............if you had to make over 5 straight play-calls in a game..................I would call (after the fact), that you would have soiled underwear (down near that body-part that you are trying to mimic). *Note calling 5 plays at the Jr-pro level does not count!!

I love blitzing 7 on 3rd and about 80 only to get burned by a 35 yard touchdown pass. That was GREAT!Great call coach.

I love blitzing 7 on 3rd and about 80 only to get burned by a 35 yard touchdown pass. That was GREAT!Great call coach.

Blitzing there is a good call if they sack the qb then there backed up way in there own territory. Thats the dumbest thing i've played for 13yrs now and most blitzs that arent in junior pro league if the guys dont hit the right gap and sack the qb its going to be a feast thats just how blitzing works. Thats how lavergne burned us on a 70yd td before halftime b/c we sent 8 and the free saftey went into cover 4 instead of 3. One play doesnt make a game and you should shut up about coaching b/c we've got probably the worst bashed coach in the reigon and the players who play love him.

Blackman coaching loses another one.

i wish Coach T would make a rule that states...those who bash coaches or players on coach T would have to give their real name and not hide behind screen names...then everybody is on an even playing field...everyone knows the coaches and everyone knows those who bash and then people could evaluate who they believe...come on fridge...tell us who you are if you are going to be the new bear bryant of rutherford county... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

the blackman coaches did not lose this game at all...2 reasons blackman lost

1. wilson central is really, really tough, disciplined , quick and they run that jet sweep to perfection. the coach over there has them buttoned up tight...they are for real...i am assuming...although i may be wrong...that they have quite a few seniors and therefore some great leadership...and confidence...i was impressed last night with how your offense moved the ball against our defense...your offense was the best against our D that i have seen all year...their wing T ...i thought...was run better than riverdale's...more diverse...better QB...better recievers...best TE in the region and probably one of the better one's in the state ...better RB's...and good offensive line...but line was not as good as riverdales...but they still got after you and stayed in your face all night...they were also pretty good at grabbing jersey's too... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> ...but if you don't get caught...it ain't holding... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

2. blackman dug themselves a hole in the first three minutes with 2 turnovers inside our own 20 yard lines...those things do happen in ball games and it makes it difficult to come back. offensively, blackman did not play that bad...222 yard rushing...5.4 yards a pop and wallace was 10-12 for 65 yards...had 2 long 70 or 80 yard drives for scores and then a 45 yard drive for a score...and we had several plays that could have been game turners (like the fumble recovery that our #2 would have taken to the house but he stepped out of bounds on his way to the endzone)...

i know the defense they put in place to stop the wing t sweeps of WC and it was a solid plan...WC is just better at running it than we were at stopping it...

the blackman coaches are maturing together and are bringing this program back from ground zero...hats off to them for their hard work...

i wish Coach T would make a rule that states...those who bash coaches or players on coach T would have to give their real name and not hide behind screen names...then everybody is on an even playing field...everyone knows the coaches and everyone knows those who bash and then people could evaluate who they believe...come on fridge...tell us who you are if you are going to be the new bear bryant of rutherford county... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

the blackman coaches did not lose this game at all...2 reasons blackman lost

1. wilson central is really, really tough, disciplined , quick and they run that jet sweep to perfection. the coach over there has them buttoned up tight...they are for real...i am assuming...although i may be wrong...that they have quite a few seniors and therefore some great leadership...and confidence...i was impressed last night with how your offense moved the ball against our defense...your offense was the best against our D that i have seen all year...their wing T ...i thought...was run better than riverdale's...more diverse...better QB...better recievers...best TE in the region and probably one of the better one's in the state ...better RB's...and good offensive line...but line was not as good as riverdales...but they still got after you and stayed in your face all night...they were also pretty good at grabbing jersey's too... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> ...but if you don't get caught...it ain't holding... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

2. blackman dug themselves a hole in the first three minutes with 2 turnovers inside our own 20 yard lines...those things do happen in ball games and it makes it difficult to come back. offensively, blackman did not play that bad...222 yard rushing...5.4 yards a pop and wallace was 10-12 for 65 yards...had 2 long 70 or 80 yard drives for scores and then a 45 yard drive for a score...and we had several plays that could have been game turners (like the fumble recovery that our #2 would have taken to the house but he stepped out of bounds on his way to the endzone)...

i know the defense they put in place to stop the wing t sweeps of WC and it was a solid plan...WC is just better at running it than we were at stopping it...

the blackman coaches are maturing together and are bringing this program back from ground zero...hats off to them for their hard work...

I don't just complain behind a screen. Maybe you've seen me yelling at football games, maybe you haven't.I assure you I don't just complain behind the computer screen though. However, the coaching is very questionable at times.

BTW, Good game by Josh. Getting D1 looks?

oh no. Wilson Central is an amazing team. I never said if we had different coaches we'd win that game. I'm questioning some of the calls. Especially a 3rd and very long play in which Blackman had no safeties back while having 6 people on the line of scrimmage, even after WC's wide receivers continued to burn our DB's. Wilson Central is a very good team. I expect Blackman to win out. However, I still question some of Blackman's coaching. Particulary why they went away from power formations and the defensive packages they use at times. I do like the new formations I saw last night though.

Wilson Central is good. I never said they weren't. Very good team. Coaching always angers me. I apologize to maybe any coaches that read this, but come on now..Use 2 safeties back in zone right there. Back the linebackers up a little. Something.I apologize once again, the coaching simply angers me sometimes.

I don't just complain behind a screen. Maybe you've seen me yelling at football games, maybe you haven't.I assure you I don't just complain behind the computer screen though. However, the coaching is very questionable at times.

BTW, Good game by Josh. Getting D1 looks?

thought i might pull you out into the light a little...big smile

since you know me...come up and say "i am the fridge" and we'll have a good LOL!!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

hey...i know it is frustrating at times...i feel the same thing...and i know the coaches feel the same thing...they would probably tell you themselves they wish they had done so and so...heck...i do that every week in my job...look back and think...dang-i should have done this...hindsight is always 20-20

but i do know this...the coaches work extremely hard (more hours than we can imagine)...are giving our kids a chance to compete...are getting better every year...and you can't turn the ship around over night...practices are more intense...more details are being coached...and they coach with respect to the players...honestly...i can't ask much more

and the next two years should be awesome for blackman...and if they are not...i think the coaches themselves would tell you they are not getting it done...

thanks for kudos about josh...and yes schools are contacting him...but it don't mean nothing until the dotted line is signed...