CASCADE vs. EAGLEVILLE

Game Winner  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Game Winner

I've been reading all morning posts from Eagleville fans about how the Region would be decided in the Jo Byrns/ White House Heritage game. I'm hoping my boys at "THE STABLE" show their fans that they know how to play a little football down in Wartrace also! I think they'll be saying the championship goes through "THE STABLE" after we turn the Horses loose on 'em Friday! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been reading all morning posts from Eagleville fans about how the Region would be decided in the Jo Byrns/ White House Heritage game. I'm hoping me boys at "THE STABLE" show their fans that we know how to play a little football down in Wartrace also! I think they'll be saying the championship goes through "THE STABLE" after we turn the Horses loose on 'em Friday! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

talk about bulletin board material. you run your mouth all year on hear and talk about how other teams run their mouth. remember this, the region championship will not run thru wartrace. you will get clobbered by jb and possibly white house this year. you crack me up. If we can get it together this week, this one will be closer than you think. we had a pretty good outing friday night against a lot better team than you have so you better be ready for us.

talk about bulletin board material. you run your mouth all year on hear and talk about how other teams run their mouth. remember this, the region championship will not run thru wartrace. you will get clobbered by jb and possibly white house this year. you crack me up. If we can get it together this week, this one will be closer than you think. we had a pretty good outing friday night against a lot better team than you have so you better be ready for us.

How ironic........the big mouth Eagleville fan I was referring to responded. Might want to take some proof-reading classes though. I was referring to the Heritage PLAYERS talking smack on here. Not the fans. I will absolutely continue to talk smack cause I have confidence our boys will back me up. You want see our PLAYERS on here talking though....The JB fans you wanted to dog out in the other thread are also Fans, so if we enjoying ribbing each other as "fans" and not players then you have two choices, continue to tolerate it, or don't click on our threads.........Real simple.

How ironic........the big mouth Eagleville fan I was referring to responded. Might want to take some proof-reading classes though. I was referring to the Heritage PLAYERS talking smack on here. Not the fans. I will absolutely continue to talk smack cause I have confidence our boys will back me up. You want see our PLAYERS on here talking though....The JB fans you wanted to dog out in the other thread are also Fans, so if we enjoying ribbing each other as "fans" and not players then you have two choices, continue to tolerate it, or don't click on our threads.........Real simple.

click click click. how do you know who is players and who is not. anyone can get on here and type. go eagleville. you better hope your boys can back you up this week. we might give you a surprise.

click click click. how do you know who is players and who is not. anyone can get on here and type. go eagleville. you better hope your boys can back you up this week. we might give you a surprise.

Again, this is were the proof-reading class would come in handy. The WHH/Community thread was started by Cameron Vatulli there DB. One of the other kids called him out by name if you'll read a little closer. I'm pretty sure I saw you on the thread warning them about the same thing or someone logged on under your name. My whole point is if there players continue to log on and talk a bunch of smack the other teams will be that much more fired up when they play them. Watch and see. I'm guessing you weren't around last season for the Cascade/Eagleville game. We are much tougher this season, so we'll be ready for your "surprise".

Well I am a fan of Cascade as well and not a player. I will guarantee Cascade runs all over Eagleville. We are right there with Jo Byrns believe it or not. You guys are already predicting we dont have a shot and we will get blasted by Jo Byrns yet you havent seen us play this year. I on the other hand have seen Eagleville play and they will get blasted by the champs. I am not one to talk alot of smack but when I do its warranted and it usually comes through on a positive note for myself. I hope it is a clean injury free game for both teams. good luck to all region 5 teams. Week 9 is approaching and we are ready to take on the red devils.

Cascade - 42

Eagleville - 7

Go Champs /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well I am a fan of Cascade as well and not a player. I will guarantee Cascade runs all over Eagleville. We are right there with Jo Byrns believe it or not. You guys are already predicting we dont have a shot and we will get blasted by Jo Byrns yet you havent seen us play this year. I on the other hand have seen Eagleville play and they will get blasted by the champs. I am not one to talk alot of smack but when I do its warranted and it usually comes through on a positive note for myself. I hope it is a clean injury free game for both teams. good luck to all region 5 teams. Week 9 is approaching and we are ready to take on the red devils.

Cascade - 42

Eagleville - 7

Go Champs /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Have a safe trip Buddy, I'll going to stay in town and watch the MTSU game with Pred. We'll hollar at ya tonight hopefully. Don't be flirting with the Vol cheerleaders down there..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Have a safe trip Buddy, I'll going to stay in town and watch the MTSU game with Pred. We'll hollar at ya tonight hopefully. Don't be flirting with the Vol cheerleaders down there..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I hope the Blue Raiders can make it a good game and maybe even win! Virginia is darn good though but if the Blue Raiders bring their A game they just might do it!