CASCADE vs. EAGLEVILLE

Game Winner  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Game Winner

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it sounds to me like cascade is overlooking us. come on guys, if we play hard we can take them. we have just as many weapons as they do. they are not heritage!

I Like Alot Of Others Don't Know Either Team. But Cascade 11 Seems to Think They'll Win So Go Cascade. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

it sounds to me like cascade is overlooking us. come on guys, if we play hard we can take them. we have just as many weapons as they do. they are not heritage!

Your right you do have weapons and no cascade is not overlooking you. Some cascade fans might be overlooking you but i gurantee theat cascade players and coaches are preparing for you like they would any other team they play. This game is the most important game because its the next game on the schedule and will be prepared for that way. Your weapons is yalls problem. You rely only on yalls weapons to win games and become one dimensional. From what i have seen yall live and die by the big play. Once the big play is eliminated you can not drive the field. I also think yall are a little more scarier on offense then on defense. Defensively you will have a hard time stoping cascade's offense.

I Like Alot Of Others Don't Know Either Team. But Cascade 11 Seems to Think They'll Win So Go Cascade. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Does that mean if I think we will win the State, it is gonna happen?... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

It just means that Cascade11 must be Butchie's hero... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

The Champions are playing great football right now and could conceivably win it all this year??¦ but they have several games to play and they get harder each week. A let-down on any Friday night could ruin the season for a bunch of Seniors and the entire team. Eagleville has the weapons to beat Cascade if the Champions don??™t focus on the game at hand. It is very easy to start looking ahead at the next game down the road.

The Champions stay focused and win this one big.

It just means that Cascade11 must be Butchie's hero... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I doubt that...Butchie would be coming to the Stable Friday night instead of going to the Dungeon if that was true...... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

OK, it's time give my prediction...

Cascade 42

Eagleville 14

I'm hoping the Champs don't come into this game looking ahead. If we give the QB enough time to look down field, Eagleville will make some big plays. They have the best receiving tandom we've seen this season. Cory Nelson is averaging over 80 yards a game in receiving and the big kid opposite him, Khameron Lillard, is scary to watch. He is a big physical guy who can run. If we don't see some penetration on the line and get in the backfield it'll be a long night for our secondary. I'm hoping those guys do a better job of looking for the ball then they have in the past. Happy Johnson and Julian Marable will factor huge in this game. If they shut down the above mentioned receivers, Cascade wins this game by 35 easy. If not, then anything can happen.