Dresden @ Gibson Co.

GCPioneer

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GC has dominated the last two n a half games. GC turned head last friday night against Trenton being they had the momentom the hole game AT trenton. I promise u playoffs. GC is tired of should ofs and could ofs. This week we work on perfection. We hafta have perfection to make it to playoffs.

GC has dominated the last two n a half games. GC turned head last friday night against Trenton being they had the momentom the hole game AT trenton. I promise u playoffs. GC is tired of should ofs and could ofs. This week we work on perfection. We hafta have perfection to make it to playoffs.

Well...you better work your butt off and win every game from here on out if you want in the playoffs!!!!! That consist of defeating Dresden, USJ, Westview, and Humboldt...I could see us beating Dresden and giving USJ and Humboldt a run for their money however Westview will be a game that I may not wanna see!!!! Prove me wrong!!! Good Luck guys!

Well...you better work your butt off and win every game from here on out if you want in the playoffs!!!!! That consist of defeating Dresden, USJ, Westview, and Humboldt...I could see us beating Dresden and giving USJ and Humboldt a run for their money however Westview will be a game that I may not wanna see!!!! Prove me wrong!!! Good Luck guys!

We beat Westview when they was ranked 2 in the state we can do it again. We have a better coach. and sorry man but a better team. Were alot better teawm than humbolt USJ n Dresden. but Westview is the cream of the crop.

We beat Westview ranked #2 in the state in 2006, which happens to be my senior year...Don't forget, you say this years team is better than the 2006 team??? We started off the season 4-1 before hitting that bye week in week 5 and then lost to USJ 21-7, then Humboldt 35-32, and then of course we had to play Huntingdon and then Dresden when they had Matt Hewett and Matt Vallee and then Trenton with Dex Fields....Anyhow let's beat Dresden for sure this year!!!! USJ will be tough...they gave Milan one heck of a game!!!!! Humboldt, I think we have a very good chance at beat, and Westview, we'll just hafta play VERY VERY GOOD!!!!

We also got murdered by hunington. matt weather and chris donald were in there back field last year. N they didn't empress me at all.

doanld might have had twenty rushing yards and we werent murdered we were in that game most of the night but a little home cookin because of phillip fulmers attendance assured that huntingdon make the best impression they could for fat phil

doanld might have had twenty rushing yards and we werent murdered we were in that game most of the night but a little home cookin because of phillip fulmers attendance assured that huntingdon make the best impression they could for fat phil

Chris Donald was injured all last season also with a hamstring problem...Just focus on this game and don't let the past mess up the presense!!! Good Luck this week and rip Dresden a new one!!!!

Chris Donald was injured all last season also with a hamstring problem...Just focus on this game and don't let the past mess up the presense!!! Good Luck this week and rip Dresden a new one!!!!

GC /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />