Greeneville @ Cherokee

barb

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

crap these are getting harder and harder. I will try

The team has come for me to make the trip to rogursville????? I will cheer for my devils to win the game. I cant wait for the game to start.

Buc if you can do any better give it a go.

Kno Kno Kno tha corekt wrds r teim haz com meeneng lik a clok teim not tha teme

for you it means free /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

HEY KEV-O

THANKS FOR THE WARM DRINKS. MAN THEY HIT THE SPOT. I AM ABOUT TO GET MY BACKSIDE THAWED OUT. THE DEVILS LOOKED GOOD TONIGHT. THAT FIRST KICK OFF MADE THE A LITTLE NERVOUS. CATCH YOU LATER. I OWE YU

HEY KEV-O

THANKS FOR THE WARM DRINKS. MAN THEY HIT THE SPOT. I AM ABOUT TO GET MY BACKSIDE THAWED OUT. THE DEVILS LOOKED GOOD TONIGHT. THAT FIRST KICK OFF MADE THE A LITTLE NERVOUS. CATCH YOU LATER. I OWE YU

your right they did look good. That kick off got me nervous to. Hey just teach you know who how to kick a ball an we will call it even lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

While you two are trading hot chocolate recipes, I am wondering what the score was. My little one was cranky and I had to watch Snow White for the millionth time and couldn't listen to the game. So how about it?

I dont know what the final score was but it should have been ugly. They scored at the end because of our JV was in. last i saw it was 45-26 i think that was with 4 min left in the game

While you two are trading hot chocolate recipes, I am wondering what the score was. My little one was cranky and I had to watch Snow White for the millionth time and couldn't listen to the game. So how about it?

tha scoar wes ttre milyon two non. wee duminatd tha hol gaim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY COACH

FINAL WAS 52-26. I sure you probably know this by now. Kev is right mid way thru the 3rd the score was 45 -6. Coach then started making subs {as he should} and they scored a few points. But I believe the Devils are getting better every week. They have been batteling this durn virus for two weeks. Hopefuly this is all gone now.

Thanks. I wish I could have made the trip. With wrestling season just around the corner, time with the family is precious. Add a cranky 2-year old to the mix and I might be divorced this morning if I had announced that I was going to Cherokee.

I am really proud of the team. It looks like this team is really starting to build up a head of steam at the right time. I'm glad to see that the future got to get in the game and get some playing time.

Seniors, live the next few weeks right. You're out of "maybe next year's." You're doing a great job...keep it up.

Thanks. I wish I could have made the trip. With wrestling season just around the corner, time with the family is precious. Add a cranky 2-year old to the mix and I might be divorced this morning if I had announced that I was going to Cherokee.

I am really proud of the team. It looks like this team is really starting to build up a head of steam at the right time. I'm glad to see that the future got to get in the game and get some playing time.

Seniors, live the next few weeks right. You're out of "maybe next year's." You're doing a great job...keep it up.

I agree leave nothing on that field week to week but no matter how good you do, you will always look back an say yo your self i could have done this better, and i could have worked harder.

Hey whats this i hear about THE HILL having MMA there tonight. How cool is that. I wish i could go but i have to go watch Eddie G play football today up in WV

Yeah, it's a fundraiser for the wrestling team. It's actually Muy Thai (Spelling?) because it is illegal to hit a guy in TN when he is laying on the ground. I am not kidding. So they can't do any punching when they are grappling. Coach Renner is running it because Coach Price is going to the Hall of Fame banquet tonight.

And KEV, you are exactly right. If I did HS over, I wouldn't do anything but run, lift, and study. In hindsight, everything else was stupid and pointless. It's just hard for a 16-year old kid to believe that. Of course, that being said, I wouldn't be a HS kid again for a million dollars. College, maybe. High School, never.