Crockett County VS Ripley

Ratherberacin

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big Big game for crockett...need some more w's if were gonna go to the playoffs....crockett coming off a win over OC.... Ripley coming off a L to the trojans..wat happens???

Should, by all rights be a "DOGFIGHT" ! I (reluctantly) would have to go with Ripley on this one, but Crockett County is a "Recent Legacy Team" with PRIDE & SALVAGING A SEASON ON THE LINE ! So ..... I would say that an UPSET isn't out of the question !

Should, by all rights be a "DOGFIGHT" ! I (reluctantly) would have to go with Ripley on this one, but Crockett County is a "Recent Legacy Team" with PRIDE & SALVAGING A SEASON ON THE LINE ! So ..... I would say that an UPSET isn't out of the question !

this is basically a must win for crockett..if they lose this game they must beat dc and dburg..if they win against ripley they can afford to lose against dc or dburg one of the two...thats my understanding.

Big Big game for crockett...need some more w's if were gonna go to the playoffs....crockett coming off a win over OC.... Ripley coming off a L to the trojans..wat happens???

Certainly a Must win game for both. Crockett has shown great improvement while Ripley has played two of the best teams in West Tn the past 2 weeks losing both games however not without displaying composure and fine play . Ripley will be Ready for this game as playoffs are nearing and being pre-season region favorite Dont let their hopes die to the Cavs. Ripley 20- CC -14

there want be an upset either way! both teams are good.

Well ........ Lee Corso's back in town ! Might be the first intelligent thing I've heard you say ! But ! I'd have to give the edge to Ripley even though my sentimental favorite would be Crockett ! HEY WHAT ABOUT THAT DYER COUNTY & HAYWOOD GAME LAST WEEK ! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well ........ Lee Corso's back in town ! Might be the first intelligent thing I've heard you say ! But ! I'd have to give the edge to Ripley even though my sentimental favorite would be Crockett ! HEY WHAT ABOUT THAT DYER COUNTY & HAYWOOD GAME LAST WEEK ! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

all i can say is that i was wrong! everybody makes a bad prediction! i wasn't there to see it. i was in knoxville watchin the vols spank georgia!

all i can say is that i was wrong! everybody makes a bad prediction! i wasn't there to see it. i was in knoxville watchin the vols spank georgia!

Well I can't think of a better reason to not see it, BUT ..... you did miss ANOTHER GREAT GAME ! I just hope MAYBE NOW YOU CAN SHOW THE CHOCTAWS "A LITTLE LOVE " instead of BASHIN 'EM all the time ! It's OK to make predictions & even to be wrong ! You just have to do it with a LITTLE CLASS ! Now I'll leave you alone about it & WON'T EVEN CALL YOU LEE CORSO again ! you can't be ALL BAD if you go to Ktown & see the VOLS PUT A WHOOPIN' ON THE DAWGS ! ........ by the way I have run through that "POWER T" ....... MAN WHAT A HOOT !

close game.......Crockett has improved greatly over the past few weeks and ripley has been solid. im gonna have to go with crockett county just because they have been through so much but have been coming along. ripley always puts up a good show in the regular season but fall short come playoff time.

Well I can't think of a better reason to not see it, BUT ..... you did miss ANOTHER GREAT GAME ! I just hope MAYBE NOW YOU CAN SHOW THE CHOCTAWS "A LITTLE LOVE " instead of BASHIN 'EM all the time ! It's OK to make predictions & even to be wrong ! You just have to do it with a LITTLE CLASS ! Now I'll leave you alone about it & WON'T EVEN CALL YOU LEE CORSO again ! you can't be ALL BAD if you go to Ktown & see the VOLS PUT A WHOOPIN' ON THE DAWGS ! ........ by the way I have run through that "POWER T" ....... MAN WHAT A HOOT !

are u tellin me u played for UT?