south doyle vs central

notright

I just hope I get to see South-Doyle's worst player,Will Walker,get out there and butcher about 6 kicks as usual

Very unclassy there, disrespecting a HS athlete.

In the immortal words of Mike Gundy

"Come after me. I'm a man. I'm 40"

So Walker misses kicks. He's in HS, acehole. Don't expect him to be Jan Stenerud or Lou Groza, just because he plays the position

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

should we even talk about this one? Can South Doyle pull an upset?

Hm well i think you got the answer you were looking for. Hutch challenged the "Man Hood" of the team this week he said " A man stands up for what is his, A man will admit when he is wrong, and A man will fight for what he believes in."I am proud of my team, my brothers, and we showed last night we can over-come difficult times. The game was hard fought by both teams, and in the end we came out on top.

Will Walker on Saturdays? You have to be kidding me this guy can not be serious! Will, Just go back to your old user name!! You are the only one that brags about yourself come on. By the way Neil was the starter last year so technically it is one year.

Accutualey will was the starter

Ok, a two year starter that has basically missed every extra point he has ever kicked and is being replaced by a better sophmore.If Will Walker ever plays on Saturday's then that is a sign that the world is coming to an end.

ok for 1 he has a record of 9-11 for PAT and 2-2 for field goals, and has a punt average of 40 + yards with 27 punts

All I can say is that I hope you all are kids because if you are an adult and you are bashing a kid who is trying then you are the one that is pathetic. Actually, I do not care how old you are, bashing someone that is trying is pathetic. I do not care how good or bad someone is, if they have the courage and the drive to try and do something, they deserve to be respected and not bashed. Whether he thinks he is better than he really is I do not know and do not care, he is a high school kid trying to do something positive with his after school time. He could be a washed out drug abuser or alcoholic after school but instead he tries to do something positive for hmself and his school. That in itself makes him anything but a loser. There is more to life than playing football on Saturday's and the real losers that should give up are the ones that hide behind a screen a name and talk negative about a kid.