south doyle vs central

notright

All I can say is that I hope you all are kids because if you are an adult and you are bashing a kid who is trying then you are the one that is pathetic. Actually, I do not care how old you are, bashing someone that is trying is pathetic. I do not care how good or bad someone is, if they have the courage and the drive to try and do something, they deserve to be respected and not bashed. Whether he thinks he is better than he really is I do not know and do not care, he is a high school kid trying to do something positive with his after school time. He could be a washed out drug abuser or alcoholic after school but instead he tries to do something positive for hmself and his school. That in itself makes him anything but a loser. There is more to life than playing football on Saturday's and the real losers that should give up are the ones that hide behind a screen a name and talk negative about a kid.

Absolutely EXCELLENT POST jet21 !! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay Will that's enough on you! Bryce is hurt now and you are who we look to to take your spot back. And South-Doyle stop bashing him I know I said some things but he is apart of our team and as of most games is very important to it. He might butcher a few kicks but he also has some good ones every now and then no one is perfect so lets start actually cheering for Will. Best of luck guys at the Maryville game.