Camden @ Houston County

way to blame it on your starting qb...let me get this straight...you sit back and let him get killed in the game, yeah, that's the way i saw it...and here you blame the bad info on him too...man, i bet he hopes your a senior...at least you'll be gone next year...put boobie in coach, at least he screams LOOKOUT!

...harsh..lol...Is the power still out in SC?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

way to blame it on your starting qb...let me get this straight...you sit back and let him get killed in the game, yeah, that's the way i saw it...and here you blame the bad info on him too...man, i bet he hopes your a senior...at least you'll be gone next year...put boobie in coach, at least he screams LOOKOUT!

I dont know what ur talking bout...QUIT???28-0 at one piont and we pulled to 35-21...i would really hate to see quitting if u think we quit and i they asked were i got the info i was not blaming i was just answering the question that was asked..and if u mean Lookout Blocks by giving up a sack...i dont give up sacks. After we beat Houston like Camden did then will u please shut-up???

I dont know what ur talking bout...QUIT???28-0 at one piont and we pulled to 35-21...i would really hate to see quitting if u think we quit and i they asked were i got the info i was not blaming i was just answering the question that was asked..and if u mean Lookout Blocks by giving up a sack...i dont give up sacks. After we beat Houston like Camden did then will u please shut-up???

Dude did u see how Camden beat Houston...they did it in a half...you will not do half what they did in a full game...Quit trying to compare yourself to them and Huntingdon...As if you not need to be reminded...they nearly doubled you up just last night..."you don't give up sacks"....let me guess...The fullback was suppose to pick him up?Almost forgot to ask...what is your record against HC?

Dude did u see how Camden beat Houston...they did it in a half...you will not do half what they did in a full game...Quit trying to compare yourself to them and Huntingdon...As if you not need to be reminded...they nearly doubled you up just last night..."you don't give up sacks"....let me guess...The fullback was suppose to pick him up?Almost forgot to ask...what is your record against HC?

Ur right...we prolly wont do what Camden did..but i do think we will beat them soundly. No the fullback was not supposed to pick him up...really i havent gave up a sack all year...but i am 1-1 against Houston. We won 18-15 two years ago and they beat us 10-6 lastyear...i played for West Carroll my freshman year

Ur right...we prolly wont do what Camden did..but i do think we will beat them soundly. No the fullback was not supposed to pick him up...really i havent gave up a sack all year...but i am 1-1 against Houston. We won 18-15 two years ago and they beat us 10-6 lastyear...i played for West Carroll my freshman year

Well hey then call it an honor...you are one fo the few who have a shot of having a winning record against your most heated rival....Now Now...I have some friends from dover-land that I know have not missed a game...Ure # 55? I will have to ask them this Friday in Erin... HAving seen both teams I have to say Dover is a better ball club....But the game that I saw Erin was there only win... They do pose some matchup problems with Dover...They have much more overall speed....Dover is pretty slow.... Also HC owns the series as of this decade.... Even with worse teams they have won a few in this series...

Well hey then call it an honor...you are one fo the few who have a shot of having a winning record against your most heated rival....Now Now...I have some friends from dover-land that I know have not missed a game...Ure # 55? I will have to ask them this Friday in Erin... HAving seen both teams I have to say Dover is a better ball club....But the game that I saw Erin was there only win... They do pose some matchup problems with Dover...They have much more overall speed....Dover is pretty slow.... Also HC owns the series as of this decade.... Even with worse teams they have won a few in this series...

Yeah im #55...ask any SC fan u want to...they all know the truth...Yeah ur right we are kinda slow as a team. Our burner got hurt against McEwen in a scrimmage...blew out his ACL...but Good Luck to yall against Northside...are they 4A?

Yeah im #55...ask any SC fan u want to...they all know the truth...Yeah ur right we are kinda slow as a team. Our burner got hurt against McEwen in a scrimmage...blew out his ACL...but Good Luck to yall against Northside...are they 4A?

...Not a camden fan....I have seen him as well....he was fast, but HC has atleast three guys faster than him...They are very little...a bad line...but have decent team speed....That is one thing that they do have...Which (not saying they have anything close to him) speed obviously hurt you as weathers ran over a mile against you...I have some pretty good SC sources...Ill be sure to check in with them...

...Not a camden fan....I have seen him as well....he was fast, but HC has atleast three guys faster than him...They are very little...a bad line...but have decent team speed....That is one thing that they do have...Which (not saying they have anything close to him) speed obviously hurt you as weathers ran over a mile against you...I have some pretty good SC sources...Ill be sure to check in with them...

Sorry bout that...then Good Luck to which ever team u cheer for...but speed does kill...always has and not having our speedster has hurt but we try to make up for it with better blocking and better angles on defense cuz we no longer have the chase u down from behind guy...if u get past our secondary ur prettymuch gone..lol...

Sorry bout that...then Good Luck to which ever team u cheer for...but speed does kill...always has and not having our speedster has hurt but we try to make up for it with better blocking and better angles on defense cuz we no longer have the chase u down from behind guy...if u get past our secondary ur prettymuch gone..lol...

I agree SC this year does many things much better this year....They have turned some things around there....But they do not look to be much better next year...and until they stop being slow...or atleast quit mowing that fast track so much, they will never be in the same sentence as Huntingdon and Camden... Plus enrollment could easily put them in 3A...where this process starts all over once again...

I agree SC this year does many things much better this year....They have turned some things around there....But they do not look to be much better next year...and until they stop being slow...or atleast quit mowing that fast track so much, they will never be in the same sentence as Huntingdon and Camden... Plus enrollment could easily put them in 3A...where this process starts all over once again...

Well maybe enrollment will stay down...we have been in 3A before with lipscomb and East Rob and all those beasts for school 3 years ago...1-9 is what that got us...but i just think we will beat Houston cuz we beat all the team that have already beat them besides Camden and Huntington...but emotion is what makes this rivally not records and scores of other games..im sure both teams will leave it on the field and hopefully we come out victorious...GO REBS!!!

Well maybe enrollment will stay down...we have been in 3A before with lipscomb and East Rob and all those beasts for school 3 years ago...1-9 is what that got us...but i just think we will beat Houston cuz we beat all the team that have already beat them besides Camden and Huntington...but emotion is what makes this rivally not records and scores of other games..im sure both teams will leave it on the field and hopefully we come out victorious...GO REBS!!!

You were 2a as well then... Last time realignment came around I believe that you were in the top 5 % size wise in 2a...Dover is a growing town...If 3a does not catch you this time...Book it.....it will the next time...

i got just a few things to say we are a lil slow yeah but we are a good team nd we have things hc dont have they have speed mabey i aint seen them but we got power,enough speed,passing,blocking nd we are more of a team than usual

HC does have the speed factor....U are a better team...I have said that... Just sayin g that speed can win football games... I think it will be much closer than you think....