Harpeth wins out!

Hindians13

I would put my money on Richland or Harpeth making the playoff's before Fairview. I didn't even think anyone would even be talking about the playoff's in Fairview this year. I say the 3 teams in region 6 AA will be Lewis Co. on top just like always, then fallowed up by Hickman Co. being the 1st loser and I'll go with the upset I haven't heard of Richland making the playoff's in years so I am gonna go with Richland in 3rd. Sorry for Fairview, East, and Loretto. I think Fairview will be loretto's only win.

So fairview has Lewis on the ropes 7-7 at half. Is down 13-7 half way through the 4th. and were driving on O until LC took an interception to the 3. And you think that Fview will get run all over by everybody left to include an abismal Loretto team? I'm not sure that you understand the game if you make obsurd revelations like that. Now Harpeth and Richland are a different story. They'll be tough games. But the players and coaches of LC know they played a very tough Fview team. I'd venture to say that if you polled the LC coaches and players for that matter(having played all three teams) They would pick Fairview to have the 3rd seed by the time playoffs roll around.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would put my money on Richland or Harpeth making the playoff's before Fairview. I didn't even think anyone would even be talking about the playoff's in Fairview this year. I say the 3 teams in region 6 AA will be Lewis Co. on top just like always, then fallowed up by Hickman Co. being the 1st loser and I'll go with the upset I haven't heard of Richland making the playoff's in years so I am gonna go with Richland in 3rd. Sorry for Fairview, East, and Loretto. I think Fairview will be loretto's only win.

I dont care if your from Lewis County or not, that post doesnt make any sense at all. No way in the world does Loretto beat Fairview. If anyone is gonna win out its gonna be Fairview IMO. They are a good physical team, and remember before the season they were a top pick in this region. Regardless of if they switched offensive systems, those athletes are still there. The Richland/Harpeth game will be a good one, but I dont think either one can compete with Fairview after watching all three of them play...

I had to eat some crow after my east robertson prediction and the meat of our schedule has been tough, but my boys from KS get back on track this week with a DOMINATING win against the east hickman falcons. we should win out the rest of our games. i dont see any way that the teams we have left can compete with us. we made some mistakes over the last couple of games, but the problems have been corrected and now we role. Sorry about your luck east h, but it starts with you... GO TRIBE!!!!!

You think east will Just lay down for you? u are wrong, I sure hope you are underestimating us just like the JV did. East JV came to Harpeth and WON, ( lots of sad long Indian faces that night, ) please ............please take us lightly, and think it is a for sure win, we are looking to creep up on somebody and hand them that loss. The kids work hard every day and very strange things can happen on a friday night.

You think east will Just lay down for you? u are wrong, I sure hope you are underestimating us just like the JV did. East JV came to Harpeth and WON, ( lots of sad long Indian faces that night, ) please ............please take us lightly, and think it is a for sure win, we are looking to creep up on somebody and hand them that loss. The kids work hard every day and very strange things can happen on a friday night.

Yep. East didn't have 50 yards of total offense in that JV game. They returned a fumble for a touchdown and an interception for a touchdown. Both from about their own 5 yard line. If there were any sad faces, it's because Harpeth's JV gave that game away with those turnovers deep in East territory. That's their only loss too. I'm glad the JV gets a second shot at East's JV next Monday.

Regardless of what happened in the JV game, the varsity has been through too much adversity to take anybody lightly. I think you'll see Harpeth's best, but if they turn it over 5 or 6 times like they did against East Robertson, it's hard to beat anybody. That's why they play the games.

I understand what you are saying, but EVERYONE pay attention..... Harpeth WILL win out their remaing games. I believe it and the rest of the team believes it. If we didn't then why would we play the game? We are better than all the teams left on our schedual and we WILL beat them. East falcons,eagles or whatever they are have ZERO chance to play with us. Fairview is 1-6..... Richiland is Richland and Sycamore is not close to as good as they have been in the past. For all those that don't believe just pay attention to the east score friday. We set the tone against a lesser oponent, then we roll. GO TRIBE!!!!!

You were correct Richland is Richland and to think it happened in your own house dont take any team lightly it will come back and bite ya!!!!

Yep. Harpeth CAN NOT turn it over 3 or 4 times a game and beat anybody. They drove the ball right down the field the first drive with a balanced attack and then got greedy and had 3 passes picked off throwing deep balls. Harpeth outgained Richland and the defense did a decent job. Richland is one dimensional. They're going to run it.

Harpeth had their shots and didn't make the most of them. They'll have to regroup for Fairview who has probably the second best defense in the district that I've seen. Harpeth will have to play disciplined and take what the defense is giving them on offense and stopping the run is the key again this week on defense.

Yep. Harpeth CAN NOT turn it over 3 or 4 times a game and beat anybody. They drove the ball right down the field the first drive with a balanced attack and then got greedy and had 3 passes picked off throwing deep balls. Harpeth outgained Richland and the defense did a decent job. Richland is one dimensional. They're going to run it.

Harpeth had their shots and didn't make the most of them. They'll have to regroup for Fairview who has probably the second best defense in the district that I've seen. Harpeth will have to play disciplined and take what the defense is giving them on offense and stopping the run is the key again this week on defense.

After the Hickman Co. game with Lewis Co. third best D Hickman Co. is tough.

to be honest I was shocked to hear the Richland-Harpeth score. Thought Harpeth was going to have a little more going for them at home during a playoff push. With an extra week of rest and preparation a think Fairview will push Harpeth right out of the way and roll into the playoffs with a stellar 4-6 record. Fairview's D is Tough! and I don't see Harpeth putting up enough points to win the next one.

to be honest I was shocked to hear the Richland-Harpeth score. Thought Harpeth was going to have a little more going for them at home during a playoff push. With an extra week of rest and preparation a think Fairview will push Harpeth right out of the way and roll into the playoffs with a stellar 4-6 record. Fairview's D is Tough! and I don't see Harpeth putting up enough points to win the next one.

Fairview will beat Harpeth IMO 35 - 21 just a guess.

Fairview will beat Harpeth IMO 35 - 21 just a guess.

I know you are being cordial in the score prediction category and you probably feel forced to give one team 21 and the other a two touchdown spread but I don't think it will be that close. Fairview's D has given up a whopping 45 total yards and (3) 1st dns in the last two games combined. They have found a little swagger after being drug through a wringer. I say the TD spread is closer to 4 for Fairview. Hope To see a well fought rivalry with as little mouthing as possible, though I won't bet against that. These two teams seems not to like each other, that always makes for great football.