Spring Hill Raiders at Cheatham County Cubs

Big Country

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Big Country, you got us...I was wrong...not a big surprise though.

Spring Hill's playoff hopes are all but down the toilet...Next week will take care of that when Marshall Co. comes roaring in. This year's effort has been sad and I'm HIGHLY disappointed. If you can't get fired up for a ballgame, you don't have much of a heart. Call me negative, but nobody can say that they truly "played their hearts out."

Really disappointing...

Well Big Country, you got us...I was wrong...not a big surprise though.

Spring Hill's playoff hopes are all but down the toilet...Next week will take care of that when Marshall Co. comes roaring in. This year's effort has been sad and I'm HIGHLY disappointed. If you can't get fired up for a ballgame, you don't have much of a heart. Call me negative, but nobody can say that they truly "played their hearts out."

Really disappointing...

We were very fortunate. Rhinehart had a solid game rushing the football. I thought the defense played well for the first time in a LONG TIME!!!! We were fortunate to be able to keep those athletes like Smith, Sanders, Goodman, etc. off of the field offensively by controlling the clock with two long time consuming drives in the second half.

Good Luck the rest of the way Raiders!!!! Don't get too down though. The playoff hopes will be alive and well even after this next week. Those final two games against Page & Creek Wood will decide the playoff fate for Spring Hill. All this one means is that the Raiders now have to win them both in order to have a shot at getting in.

Don't forget that Creek Wood did lose to David Lipscomb on Friday and they've still got to travel to Pulaski and play Giles Co. in two weeks. The Marshall Co. loss will not eliminate you guys mathematically from the postseason race I PROMISE YA!!!!!