8 AAA - Who's going to make a run?

fcvoyager

It wont be 24 in a row. I know there have been several teams that have won the state tourney ( LAwrence Co and Coffee Co), that dosent mean they won the district, but I believe LAwrence Co did. I know Columbia won the district in 05-06. They went 12-0 in the regular season and then beat Lincoln Co in the finals.

Shelbyville without a doubt has been the most dominant, but it's not 24 in a row.

Handle em with kid gloves and people like Ed`s Bi-Rite may even buy into the belief of the ability to scope the stands for crossed arms during a Lady Lions victory.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wont be 24 in a row. I know there have been several teams that have won the state tourney ( LAwrence Co and Coffee Co), that dosent mean they won the district, but I believe LAwrence Co did. I know Columbia won the district in 04-05. They went 12-0 in the regular season and then beat Lincoln Co in the finals.

Shelbyville without a doubt has been the most dominant, but it's not 24 in a row.

Coffee County won the district in 93 I belive...unless White County was in CC's district then? Because CHS lost three games that season...all three to White County.