Hampton vs. Unaka middle school game

dawgs34

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kids being kids... heated battle.. Unaka ball...1st down.. 12 seconds left... 3 of Hampton's players broke through the line and sacked the QB.. who was trying to knee the ball to run out the clock.. and they got there before his knee was down... Number 26... who I believe is a Nidifier.. sorry for misspelling... as the players were getting up.. 26 threw a punch hitting number 89 for Hampton in the back... Tyler Trussler....and then it was a chaotic.. I myself with coaches from both teams..ran on the field .. pulling kids off of kids... both teams cleared the field.. no hand shaking.. Hampton went to the bus.. Coach Hardin made all players go to the bus.. and each players parents had to get them of the bus individually... so none of Hampton's players were in in harm's way... or producing any harm as well..I rode the bus home with the team... as wei were approaching the light at Food City.. a gold expedtion or suburban..or some type of vehicle of that matter.. was driving next to the honking the horn... kids waving their Unaka jerseys...hooting and hollaring.. this vehicle cut off the bus... and the proceeded to Bridges cafe... one of the parents followed the vehicle to Bridges and got the plate number after seeing this total disregard of safety and wellfare of children on a SCHOOL BUS... reported it to Carter County Sheriff's Department.. the driver of the vehicle..was Lisa Nidifer...after her number 26 shows total lack of sportsmanship on the field .. she decides to encourage it as well off the field....Their should be suspensions but being the championship game is today.. and Unaka is in it... and they have a Nidifer... there will be nothing DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kids being kids... heated battle.. Unaka ball...1st down.. 12 seconds left... 3 of Hampton's players broke through the line and sacked the QB.. who was trying to knee the ball to run out the clock.. and they got there before his knee was down... Number 26... who I believe is a Nidifier.. sorry for misspelling... as the players were getting up.. 26 threw a punch hitting number 89 for Hampton in the back... Tyler Trussler....and then it was a chaotic.. I myself with coaches from both teams..ran on the field .. pulling kids off of kids... both teams cleared the field.. no hand shaking.. Hampton went to the bus.. Coach Hardin made all players go to the bus.. and each players parents had to get them of the bus individually... so none of Hampton's players were in in harm's way... or producing any harm as well..I rode the bus home with the team... as wei were approaching the light at Food City.. a gold expedtion or suburban..or some type of vehicle of that matter.. was driving next to the honking the horn... kids waving their Unaka jerseys...hooting and hollaring.. this vehicle cut off the bus... and the proceeded to Bridges cafe... one of the parents followed the vehicle to Bridges and got the plate number after seeing this total disregard of safety and wellfare of children on a SCHOOL BUS... reported it to Carter County Sheriff's Department.. the driver of the vehicle..was Lisa Nidifer...after her number 26 shows total lack of sportsmanship on the field .. she decides to encourage it as well off the field....Their should be suspensions but being the championship game is today.. and Unaka is in it... and they have a Nidifer... there will be nothing DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just like unaka

^^^^^ I agree

Players getting heated up, i can see that, but when a parent drives in front of a bus like that, I mean comon your supposed to set an example as an adult....

well, that's the only football championship that unaka will ever be in /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Oh yeah it was all Unaka's fault. From what I heard you all are crying because Unaka whooped Hampton twice in one night. As far as the Nidifer thing I doubt that happened. Try fishing for another alibi why you lost. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Is it true that several of unaka's players failed last year? I believe their not in the TMSAA

Yeah, #18, Muke Wilson failed last year after missing 62 days of school due to a "medical hardship" but never missed a football or basketball game or practice. Seems like someone missing that much school shouldn't be allowed to play any kind of sports. I wonder who approved this medical hardship? Some creekers will do anything to win. Why didn't Unaka have to join TMSAA anyway? So they could play their little tricks.