WH Heritage at Jo Byrns

timbdp

Better be careful, Butchie........I bet the Hubby will have a little something for you..

My husband will be too interested in the game to worry much about Butchie so he's probably safe unless Logger remembers all that stuff about pink shirts and matching purse and pumps. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> But I wouldn't stir the pot any. Copy and paste didn't work for me sometimes I hate my computer. /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

Some how I will figure it out though /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's my prediction/analysis...

WHH is good, they're 6-1. They seem to have a solid team overall with good size up front. I think their skill players are good but not great. JB is good, they're 7-0. They also have a solid team overall. Up front they do have a couple of players that lack the size of some of the other teams in the region. JB's skill players are really good. It would appear that WHH would have an advantage up front and JB has the advantage at the skill positions. However, last year JB faced this same scenario throughout the year of being out sized up front and was still very successful. For now, I can't give WHH the edge up front simply because size doesn't equal success. I would however give JB the advantage at the skill positions. So my prediction(s); if JB handles their business up front...JB 42 WHH 7. If JB gets beat up front...JB 22 WHH 21. If it's somewhere in between (which is the most probable) I'd say JB 35, WHH 14. Is that enough predictions?

:idiot:

why would i do that its game day :idiot:

you don't need to tell every one what you are............................................

/motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

lol that why y'all lost to us by 21.....

I didb't say anything about ya'll winning.

But on most all your post you are calling someone an idiot...............................

you must be one cause you keep calling people one...................... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

who all am I meeting and where again? please dont put a sign up with my name on it ill find you i promise haha

I'll be standing at the gate where JB enters the field. I'll have an airhorn and a cowbell. You'll be pretty close to the rest of us in that area.

y'all want to meet me?!:confuzeld

I most definately want to meet you face to face. See above post to find me.