WH Heritage at Jo Byrns

timbdp

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On My Way To Jo-Byns Last Night . I Drove For Two Hours Through Road Construction And Redneck Agressive Drivers. By Passed All the Fast Food Joints. Dodged A Huge Buck Deer, And Ran Over A Possum. Only to Arrive At One Of The Greatest Atmospheric Games Of My Life. The Fan Support of This Team Is Unbelievable. The Entrance the Guys Have to Endure Will Make Chill Bumps Run Up Your Arms. What Pride And Dedication The Fans Have For Thier Community And It's Athlete's. My Arrival Was Greeted With A Poster From Redevil44 Welcoming me To The Dungeon. I Felt like Murphy Fair. And The Poster Now Adones Itself On The Wall In My Den. I Met Reddevil Mascot, 36, 44, And Ofcourse My Nemisis The Town Drunk Logger 169. And Then I Found Out That 169 Is How Many Trash Talkers He's Whooped. And I'm Sad To Say After Last night He'll Change His Label To 170. But I'm Glad to Say The People I Met Helped Restore My Faith In Southern Hospitality. Did I Mention I Watched A Very Talented Jo-Byrns Team Absolutely Destroy NCC? I Also Seen Thier Former All-Stater Mr. Head, And We All Remember His Accomplishments. So Thank-You Fans of Jo-Byrns For A Great time. And Logger you Aint All That. You Whippin me Means Nothing. You'll Never Be Champ Of The World. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

On My Way To Jo-Byns Last Night . I Drove For Two Hours Through Road Construction And Redneck Agressive Drivers. By Passed All the Fast Food Joints. Dodged A Huge Buck Deer, And Ran Over A Possum. Only to Arrive At One Of The Greatest Atmospheric Games Of My Life. The Fan Support of This Team Is Unbelievable. The Entrance the Guys Have to Endure Will Make Chill Bumps Run Up Your Arms. What Pride And Dedication The Fans Have For Thier Community And It's Athlete's. My Arrival Was Greeted With A Poster From Redevil44 Welcoming me To The Dungeon. I Felt like Murphy Fair. And The Poster Now Adones Itself On The Wall In My Den. I Met Reddevil Mascot, 36, 44, And Ofcourse My Nemisis The Town Drunk Logger 169. And Then I Found Out That 169 Is How Many Trash Talkers He's Whooped. And I'm Sad To Say After Last night He'll Change His Label To 170. But I'm Glad to Say The People I Met Helped Restore My Faith In Southern Hospitality. Did I Mention I Watched A Very Talented Jo-Byrns Team Absolutely Destroy NCC? I Also Seen Thier Former All-Stater Mr. Head, And We All Remember His Accomplishments. So Thank-You Fans of Jo-Byrns For A Great time. And Logger you Aint All That. You Whippin me Means Nothing. You'll Never Be Champ Of The World. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

great to finally meet u butchie can't believe they set me out like that.lol glad u had a safe trip to and from the dungeon. do you keep the possum ?anyway hope to see fri. against whh should be a barn burner. no pun intended. cant wait for the devils to shove the foot of a couple of whh posters, players should i say go big red machine. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> its my anniversary so all have a good day i am.

great to finally meet u butchie can't believe they set me out like that.lol glad u had a safe trip to and from the dungeon. do you keep the possum ?anyway hope to see fri. against whh should be a barn burner. no pun intended. cant wait for the devils to shove the foot of a couple of whh posters, players should i say go big red machine. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> its my anniversary so all have a good day i am.

Did I Keep The Possum? I'm From Mckenzie Aint I? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Its going to be a very good game. Could go either way. This game will be won by the team that wants it the most. Good luck to both teams. Go heritage.

I agree, this is the best team JBS has faced by far, even though WHH lost to Forrest I feel they are a much better team than Forrest when they are at their best.

I believe either team could win this game and tempo will tell the story IMO. If WHH gets in a shootout w/ JBS then they will probably lose; if WHH can grind the tempo way down and limit JBS opportunities on offense then they will have a really good chance of winning this game. It is all about match-ups and WWH has a huge offensive line w/ a bowling ball for a TB, they will need to use this strength to their advantage in order to beat JBS.

I have been looking foward to this 1 so I will be there for what hopefully will be a great HS-football game. GL to both teams.