WH Heritage at Jo Byrns

timbdp

No, I'm not kidding. I know a few guys (not players) from over there and they really think they're gonna beat JB.

TALK IT UP, TALK IT UP!!! I hope the hype around this game will pack the stands come Frday nite. With as much smack that's been going on over the course of the season about this game...I've heard that bleachers alone hold +/-1200 on the home side and +/-400 for the visitors. Now lets add in all the "fence walkers" and the regular south endzone crew. Spread the word folks, spread the word 'cause there needs to be a sea of RED come Friday nite!!! You'll have to get a spot early if you want to get backed up to fence and let the tailpipes roar and I believe there is a good chance (if the weather cooperates) that the smoke will rollin' out of a few barns around The Dungeon Friday. One more reason to get someone to experience the BEST atmosphere for football in the state!!!

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TALK IT UP, TALK IT UP!!! I hope the hype around this game will pack the stands come Frday nite. With as much smack that's been going on over the course of the season about this game...I've heard that bleachers alone hold +/-1200 on the home side and +/-400 for the visitors. Now lets add in all the "fence walkers" and the regular south endzone crew. Spread the word folks, spread the word 'cause there needs to be a sea of RED come Friday nite!!! You'll have to get a spot early if you want to get backed up to fence and let the tailpipes roar and I believe there is a good chance (if the weather cooperates) that the smoke will rollin' out of a few barns around The Dungeon Friday. One more reason to get someone to experience the BEST atmosphere for football in the state!!!

I have to say I'm surprised that there hasn't been more talk on this thread. The Pat's have been talking about JB on all their threads ever since the season began. Now that the time has come they have been relatively quiet. We've really only heard from the nice fans. Oh where oh where are your smack talkers now. Let's get it started I think this game deserves a RED folder instead of this crappy gray. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Another friendly reminder to the seniors...18 days until the regular season is over. Win this game and you'll clinch a playoff spot. It's clear that WHH thinks there gonna win. I've talked to several people who thing WHH will beat you guys. I've heard JB won't shut out WHH they're line is too good. I've heard WHH will pound the ball down JB's throat and they'll be able to pass on JB. I've heard WHH will sack Shane all night and Orlando won't break one on them. So what's it gonna be? Is the Dungeon gonna be HOT? Is JB all fog machines and mirrors? Is JB down this year? Is the Red Carped gonna get rolled up Friday? Dang! I don't know what to think will all this trash talk I'm hearing.

Good to see ya back Moto.

Another friendly reminder to the seniors...18 days until the regular season is over. Win this game and you'll clinch a playoff spot. It's clear that WHH thinks there gonna win. I've talked to several people who thing WHH will beat you guys. I've heard JB won't shut out WHH they're line is too good. I've heard WHH will pound the ball down JB's throat and they'll be able to pass on JB. I've heard WHH will sack Shane all night and Orlando won't break one on them. So what's it gonna be? Is the Dungeon gonna be HOT? Is JB all fog machines and mirrors? Is JB down this year? Is the Red Carped gonna get rolled up Friday? Dang! I don't know what to think will all this trash talk I'm hearing.

Darn, Moto, when is that next motivational speaking seminar?? I'm going to make sure I get Coach Parker and his staff signed up this time....... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Darn, Moto, when is that next motivational speaking seminar?? I'm going to make sure I get Coach Parker and his staff signed up this time....... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

He's a Red Devil Motivator only sorry Moto for speaking for you but we can't let all our secrets out.

I don't know I lost my voice for over a week on the last one. I've got to pace myself better.

No, I'm not kidding. I know a few guys (not players) from over there and they really think they're gonna beat JB.

I have been to about 2 or 3 JBS games this year and have seen a couple WHH games as well. Based on what I have seen I would give JBS a slight edge. I would not be suprised at all if WWH won though and people should not just laugh that possibility off like it cant happen. I sure hope the players dont have that same attitude or they will lose, I garantee that.

However, WHH has got a huge offensive line (especially for 1A) and they have a powerful TB so they will move the ball and score some points. They also have a good servicable HS QB who can get the job done by passing, running, and managing the game. This will also be the best defense JBS has faced this year as well. This on top of great coaching makes them a very good team IMO.

The bottom line is that this should be a great HS football game, or atleast I hope so anyway.....

I can assure you that the team is taking this game very seriously. Its the fans job to support there team unconditionally. We would look silly if we said that we tought our team is going to get beat now wouldn't we. If our kids are reading these post I want them to get mad at the other teams posts not be sad that there fans think they are going to get beat. (which they are not BTW)

I have been to about 2 or 3 JBS games this year and have seen a couple WHH games as well. Based on what I have seen I would give JBS a slight edge. I would not be suprised at all if WWH won though and people should not just laugh that possibility off like it cant happen. I sure hope the players dont have that same attitude or they will lose, I garantee that.

However, WHH has got a huge offensive line (especially for 1A) and they have a powerful TB so they will move the ball and score some points. They also have a good servicable HS QB who can get the job done by passing, running, and managing the game. This will also be the best defense JBS has faced this year as well. This on top of great coaching makes them a very good team IMO.

The bottom line is that this should be a great HS football game, or atleast I hope so anyway.....

Everyone has totally written WHH down in the losing column versus both Cascade and J.B. That would create some interesting playoff scenerios if they were to beat one or both.

Everyone has totally written WHH down in the losing column versus both Cascade and J.B. That would create some interesting playoff scenerios if they were to beat one or both.

I don't know about that every neutral person seems to think that the game will be close and that JB has a slight edge. When I read between the lines what I hear is that they want WHH to win but are too scared to come right out and say it. I still think that JB will when big.