WH Heritage at Jo Byrns

timbdp

well Butchie you go ahead and make reservation's,,,,, i eat alot when it is free like that dude /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Looking Forward to It. Im Staying At the Drury In Murfreesboro. Too Long A Drive back To Good Ole West Tennessee. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Butchie, just wanna say the pleasure was all mine. We take pride in our hospitality and always wanna make our visitors fell welcome. We have a good record at home over the last few years and we usually like to give the opposing team a pat on the back and a kind word as they leave the field. Glad you had a safe trip home and we will be looking foward to seeing you Friday night. You made us all look small.

i told ya so.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Now Kevin,

We Are Referring To WHH's Loss to Forrest Right? And Forrest just Lost To Lil Ole Mckewen Last Night Right?

And You'd Like Us To Believe that The Loss To Forrest Was A Fluke? I'd Like To Believe your Statement But,

One Or Two Things Don't Fit. Either Your Loss To Forrest Was A Fluke And WHH Is So Much Better Now Or,

WHH Is Not That Much Better Than Forrest, And Forrest Is On A Downward Spiral. Either Way You'd Like To Look At It

JoByrns Will probably Win. I Thinks It's Gonna Be A Great Game. See ya There. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well Butchie considering that I am from Springfield which is where I played football in HS if I am partial to either team it would be JBS b/c WHH is part Blue Devil if you know what I mean.....lol

I do hope JBS wins but I feel that WHH matches up really well w/ JBS provided they play to their strengths. I really feel that this has the potential to be a really good football game. I think whoever wins this time will be hard pressed to win a 2nd time if they were to meet in the play-offs.

Now Kevin,

We Are Referring To WHH's Loss to Forrest Right? And Forrest just Lost To Lil Ole Mckewen Last Night Right?

And You'd Like Us To Believe that The Loss To Forrest Was A Fluke? I'd Like To Believe your Statement But,

One Or Two Things Don't Fit. Either Your Loss To Forrest Was A Fluke And WHH Is So Much Better Now Or,

WHH Is Not That Much Better Than Forrest, And Forrest Is On A Downward Spiral. Either Way You'd Like To Look At It

JoByrns Will probably Win. I Thinks It's Gonna Be A Great Game. See ya There. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

If i remember correctly WHH beat Mcewen 21-0 the week that their quarterback came back from a suspension. The week of his suspension they suffered a loss to Forrest. Now exactly wut point are you trying to make Butchie?

If i remember correctly WHH beat Mcewen 21-0 the week that their quarterback came back from a suspension. The week of his suspension they suffered a loss to Forrest. Now exactly wut point are you trying to make Butchie?

Yes they did and if they played Forrest again they would beat them in the same fashion as JBS did IMO.

This Friday JoByrns Will Put All That To Rest. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

tellem butch dog over the last 2 yrs aginst whh. the total points scored for jbs is 81 and for whh is is a goose egg each year,,,,,,, not saying it will happen again this year,, but you want stop jbs offense,,, that my friends i promise ya and jbs is more /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> than whh