WH Heritage at Jo Byrns

timbdp

Now Kevin,

We Are Referring To WHH's Loss to Forrest Right? And Forrest just Lost To Lil Ole Mckewen Last Night Right?

And You'd Like Us To Believe that The Loss To Forrest Was A Fluke? I'd Like To Believe your Statement But,

One Or Two Things Don't Fit. Either Your Loss To Forrest Was A Fluke And WHH Is So Much Better Now Or,

WHH Is Not That Much Better Than Forrest, And Forrest Is On A Downward Spiral. Either Way You'd Like To Look At It

JoByrns Will probably Win. I Thinks It's Gonna Be A Great Game. See ya There. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On My Way To Jo-Byns Last Night . I Drove For Two Hours Through Road Construction And Redneck Agressive Drivers. By Passed All the Fast Food Joints. Dodged A Huge Buck Deer, And Ran Over A Possum. Only to Arrive At One Of The Greatest Atmospheric Games Of My Life. The Fan Support of This Team Is Unbelievable. The Entrance the Guys Have to Endure Will Make Chill Bumps Run Up Your Arms. What Pride And Dedication The Fans Have For Thier Community And It's Athlete's. My Arrival Was Greeted With A Poster From Redevil44 Welcoming me To The Dungeon. I Felt like Murphy Fair. And The Poster Now Adones Itself On The Wall In My Den. I Met Reddevil Mascot, 36, 44, And Ofcourse My Nemisis The Town Drunk Logger 169. And Then I Found Out That 169 Is How Many Trash Talkers He's Whooped. And I'm Sad To Say After Last night He'll Change His Label To 170. But I'm Glad to Say The People I Met Helped Restore My Faith In Southern Hospitality. Did I Mention I Watched A Very Talented Jo-Byrns Team Absolutely Destroy NCC? I Also Seen Thier Former All-Stater Mr. Head, And We All Remember His Accomplishments. So Thank-You Fans of Jo-Byrns For A Great time. And Logger you Aint All That. You Whippin me Means Nothing. You'll Never Be Champ Of The World. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Butchie, just wanna say the pleasure was all mine. We take pride in our hospitality and always wanna make our visitors fell welcome. We have a good record at home over the last few years and we usually like to give the opposing team a pat on the back and a kind word as they leave the field. Glad you had a safe trip home and we will be looking foward to seeing you Friday night. You made us all look small.

Now Kevin,

We Are Referring To WHH's Loss to Forrest Right? And Forrest just Lost To Lil Ole Mckewen Last Night Right?

And You'd Like Us To Believe that The Loss To Forrest Was A Fluke? I'd Like To Believe your Statement But,

One Or Two Things Don't Fit. Either Your Loss To Forrest Was A Fluke And WHH Is So Much Better Now Or,

WHH Is Not That Much Better Than Forrest, And Forrest Is On A Downward Spiral. Either Way You'd Like To Look At It

JoByrns Will probably Win. I Thinks It's Gonna Be A Great Game. See ya There. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

you dont know to much about all this forrest and WHH thing do you, Mcewen beat forrest your right, but WHH beat Mcewen 21-0!!

Just A Lil Bit Of Information to JoByrns. Mckenzie head Coach Wade Comer Was Also At last Nights Performance.

I Can't Wait To See JoByrns Dismantle the Hosers From White House. After JoByrns Smears Yall Into The Ground

You'll Change Your Name To Green Hut:

Hey Butchie was good to meet you yea your bigger than me and all but not as good looking as me,,,hehehe so what did ya think about the devils and what did coach comer think of the devils

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey Butchie was good to meet you yea your bigger than me and all but not as good looking as me,,,hehehe so what did ya think about the devils and what did coach comer think of the devils

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well Anytime An Opposing Coach Visits your Field It Should Send A Message that You Have A Program That Should be Reckoned With. And Anytime A Trash Talker Like Me Visits It's, It's, Well It Is, What It Is just A Visit. I Have Grown To be A Fan Of JoByrns, And Your team Didn't Let Me Down. It Was What Ya'll Said It Would Be And More. But Did You Have To Kick me While I Was Down And Declared No Glory? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> It Was A Long Ride With Your Shoe Print On My Face. Dang you Got A BIG..................................Foot. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Well Anytime An Opposing Coach Visits your Field It Should Send A Message that You Have A Program That Should be Reckoned With. And Anytime A Trash Talker Like Me Visits It's, It's, Well It Is, What It Is just A Visit. I Have Grown To be A Fan Of JoByrns, And Your team Didn't Let Me Down. It Was What Ya'll Said It Would Be And More. But Did You Have To Kick me While I Was Down And Declared No Glory? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> It Was A Long Ride With Your Shoe Print On My Face. Dang you Got A BIG..................................Foot. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

i tell ya what Butchie i am going to buy you one of those great pork chop sandwich's at the dungeon ,,,,fri nite just to let you know everything is cool ,,,,,,,,, /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

i tell ya what Butchie i am going to buy you one of those great pork chop sandwich's at the dungeon ,,,,fri nite just to let you know everything is cool ,,,,,,,,, /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Now That Would Be The Gentleman Thing to Do. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> But If Ya'll Beat Cascade Dinner Is On Me At The Longhorn Steakhouse In Mufreesboro. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Now That Would Be The Gentleman Thing to Do. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> But If Ya'll Beat Cascade Dinner Is On Me At The Longhorn Steakhouse In Mufreesboro. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

well Butchie you go ahead and make reservation's,,,,, i eat alot when it is free like that dude /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />